Different

A soft chuckle left shen Qingqiu's mouth upon hearing the sudden confession. Waiting for binghe to finish combing his hair, a comfortable drowsiness began to sneak up on him.

Before he could succumb in comfort, his hair was combed through completely. Turning around, Qingqiu gently placed his hand on binghe's as he intended to answer the confession before. However, the words 'I love you' were too straight forward for
Qingqiu—despite his soul was originally from the twentieth century. Thus he could only muster out an affectionate phrase, as his face burned up.

"Binghe...you mean so much to me as well."

Looking the puppy like man in front of him, Qingqiu swore he could see bright young stars shining through his eyes. While the two were holding an intimate gaze, a sudden knock came from the door.

The two on the bed were well aware of someone entering their bamboo forest, as they both held high levels of cultivation.
Yet, instead of walking out to meet the person, the two wanted to remain in their affectionate bubble for even a second longer.

As the knocks came, binghe embraced Qingqiu not letting him answer the door as he whispered to Qingqiu to stay still for a moment longer.

Reluctant to let go, binghe kept his arms locked for another minute until another round of knocks came from the door accompanied by a voice.

"Peak lord Qing qiu and.... his Dao partner, the sect master urgently requires your presence! Please report immediately."

The person excused themselves before either of the two inside the house opened the door, as he was afraid of Luo binghe.

Hearing the name sect master, Bing-ge could not recall such a person holding that title. As he watched Qingqiu quickly eat the breakfast he made and was now currently dressing himself, Bing-ge called out to the system.

'System, who is the sect master?'

[You have 1/1 daily questions to be answered. Do you wish to use it now?]

Debating whether or not the subject of question was worth his daily question, Bing-he did not notice Qingqiu leaving the house.

Hearing the door close suddenly, Bing-ge pushed the thought to the back of his head as he quickly rushed out to follow.

As he yanked the door open and dashed through, he felt a tiny thud on his chest then followed by the sound of a light thud on the ground.

Eyes following the sound, Bing-ge saw a feminine figure sprawled out on the ground. The figure was slightly familiar, with the head facing downwards, Bing-ge couldn't pin point who exactly the familiar presence belonged to.

Then the voice of an annoying person came, "Luo binghe! I know you were jealous of shizun helping me cultivate yesterday but that doesn't mean you should treat me like this! He is my shizun too!"

The lady on the ground stood up on her own, the lifted her youthful face towards binghe. A pouting visage appeared, making her youthfulness peak.

Gazing upon the girl in front of him, Bing-ge recognized the face—his first wife.
Ning yingying, was the first person Bing-ge had experienced affection from when living in the sect. Although she was not the first person he laid with, she was his first wife. Which also meant, she was the first to be killed by the other jealous wives and concubines he had.

Yingying felt an uncomfortable gaze coming from binghe, sending chills down her spine. Unable to withstand the gaze, she spat out a sentence before making an escape.

"Binghe, I-if you want to get mad at me that's fine! But just so you know, shizun is not only yours! Even if you both are Dao partners!"

Watching the little mischievous girl run away, Bing-ge felt as if the ning yingying now is different from what he remembered. She was constantly buzzing around him and unknowingly instigating her senior brothers, her cultivation powers were also very low as well as her IQ. Yet, the girl before him was one that stood up for herself and seemingly had a slightly above average cultivation and could think for herself.

'This world is an exact replica of mine, yet everything is entirely different.'

[Both worlds are the exact same. It is due to one person that made a difference.]

Thinking about what the system said,
bing-ge thought carefully on who would be powerful enough to change a set fate. As he thought, a sudden warmth engulfed his hand.

"Binghe, let's go. If you are so attached to me, then I shall guide you but once we arrive you must behave."

Looking down at the interlocked hands, the tips of his mouth rose slightly. Answering with hum, Bing-he gaze around at the sceneries passing them by meanwhile softly caressing the gentle hand that held his.

Originally in his world, binghe would live on Cang Qiong mountain, along with his thousands of concubines and successors. The view of the mountain was a bleak and lifeless one, yet walking through it now while holding his shizuns hand made it pop out in vivid colors and calming sounds.

A sense of unknown belonging and comfort washed over him. Stopping in his tracks, Binghe pulled Qingqiu in his arms, whether it was bing-mei or Bing-ge both wanted the embrace equally. The two minds mutually spoke aloud with the same intentions and feelings.

"Thank you for binging with me.....and thank you for accepting me."

Shen Qingqiu was surprised at the sudden show of affection, but he did not deny it rather he accepted it.

"I will always accept you."

Bing-ge felt waves of emotion flooding him. Emotions of hate, disgust, confusion, and vengeance from his world filled his mind, then the unconscious love and  sense belonging came. How Bing-ge wished he lived in this world—a world where his shizun loved and accepted him.

Shen Qingqiu was about to release himself from the hold, when he felt a soft droplets on his shoulder. Moving himself to come face to face with his partner, Qingqiu quickly summoned a fog to cover them.

Once their bodies were veiled in the fog, Qingqiu cupped his (BH) face and planted a soft kiss on his(BH) cheek.

"You have my undying faith....and as well as my love."

Tracing the line of the dried tear, Shen Qingqiu then placed a soft kiss upon Binghe's eyelid.

"If you want we can remain here for a while longer."

Both of the souls, within binghe, agreed without hesitation. Then nested their head in the crook of shizuns neck.