Extra (1)

**This is an abrupt extra, basically a draft of what will be written later to see if my readers would like the scene or not**

Gently pushing in, binghe felt immense pressure closing around him as if the inner walls were terrified.

The man underneath him began to tear and sob, "Binghe I'm scared, and it already hurts."

"Stop it, please!"

Before he had entered, the two of them spent an hour of foreplay ensuring that it would not hurt.

Realizing that the trauma from their "first-time" was burned into Shen yuans mind, binghe felt a throbbing pain in his heart.

Stopping his movement he leaned in close and gently caressed the tear stained face.

"Shizun look at me, mm?"

Struggling to see clearly through the tears, Shen yuan pulled binghe in close.

As they locked their gazes together, binghe slowly began to place gentle kisses on those rosy lips.

Responding to the gentleness, his tears stopping flowing and he could see the love and restraint that binghe had for him.

Taking initiative to kiss binghe he left a small opening in his lips allowing binghe in.

Immersed in the pleasure coming from the love and passion above, Shen yuan did not realize that binghe was slowly guiding himself inside.

After several minutes of tongue action, binghe pulled away.

Leaving Shen yuan full of love and yearning for more.

As he moved a tiny bit more inside, he was completely inside Shen yuan.

"Shizun, I'm finally one with you."

* would appreciate some feedback, it would help to improve my story, Thanks! *