Uncontrolled

The steam from the bath disappeared from the background as a darj haze formed in front of him. He could feel wind flying past him as his face and could hear his hoarse voice calling out a familiar name, "Shen qingqiu, you can't hide from me forever!"

A vague figure formed in front of him running away, the face was hidden while the torn clothes were fluttering in the wind seemingly tautnting binghe who was trailing behind. A surge of anger and obsession flooded his senses, giving him the adrenaline to close the distance between them.

Pinning the man against the wall, he used his hand turn qingqiu's face to him. The crystal clear eyes he admired before were now stained with fear, which only fanned the flame burning in his heart.

Furrowing his brows, the flame marking on his forehead burned brightly showing his anger clearly. Sensing his emotional instability, xin mo intentially inticed him.

'Kill him'

I won't.

'He betrayed you.'

Clenching his fist, binghe moved slightly away form the man in front of him but his eyes fuelled with rage remained locked on. Unsheathing his sword, xin mo, binghe placed the blade against the pale throat.

"Shen qingqiu, I want to ask you one thing."

As the sword touched the neck, he could see the adams apple bopping up and down as a single sweat dropplet fell down touching the sharp blade.

"Why?"

More images of him reaching out to grab qingqiu as he fell down into an inferno abyss, he could faintly see a tear drop falling down with him as the arm that shoved him was still extened. Shaking his head, he bit his lip breaking skin. The blood stained lips seemed to frighten the man that stood in front of him as the image of a demon rising from the hell covered binghe.

"I believed in you...and I trusted you."

Hearing the insecurites in his tone, xin mo shook with excitement waiting for the right moment to strike. The man in front of him pulled his sword and aimed it towards his disciple. Seeing the the sword that once protected him now filled with the intention to kill him, binghe's heart couldn't help but shatter into even more pieces.

Breaking out into a manic laughing frenzy, binghe's sword xin mo finally took advatange and played  a million of scenes in binghe's head --- changing shen qingqiu's kind and loving face then changing it into one with scorn and disdain. Clawing at his own face, binghe went completely unhinged. 

"You never cared! You hated me, scorned me...all the words you said to me before full of promises, were wolfs in sheeps clothing!"

An immense surge of fire burned inside his body as voices repeating the same words over and over, snapping the last string of rationality he had left.  

kill

kill

Dead men don't lie

He's yours forever if he dies!

In his hand, xin mo ignited with scorching flames. Binghe rushed forward slashing at his master with the intent to kill, as dark blood dripped down from the corner's of his mouth. His mind and emotions were unstable, he was going through qi devestation.