22. SLEEP

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-
Sunday 30th October 1994...
AN: Thank You for 100 reads!

Bible Studies

we need to start going
to bed at a normal
time.

Draco:
the human body isnt made
for this

no it really isn't :(

Theo:
star, luna come to the
slytherin common room.
JJ is here

i'll go wake luna up.

Blaise:
she's not up?

no she fell asleep on
my old chair last night
it's okay to be concerned for
your soulmate btw :)

Theo:
it's cute

Blaise:
oh because you two are
some to talk aren't you

i'm not catching on
so sure?

•••

what's the password
you whores

Draco:
your brother is coming
to open it

kkkkk

•••

"JJ," Star smiled, giving him a side hug before entering the Slytherin Common Room.

Seven boys all sat on the detailed leather sofas as Luna and Star entered the room, Luna waiting for Star to make the first move.

"Ew it fucking stinks down here," she gagged, a grin on her face as she did so before taking a seat beside Gregory.

"Just because it don't smell of dandelions and books doesn't mean it's a bad smell," Draco scowled, causing the other children to laugh at his response.

Looking above his head, Star noticed JJ loitering, as if wanting to say something but doesn't feel comfortable with people around, behaviour that wasn't normal for the confident older boy.

"Hang on give us a second." Standing up, star dragged her brother over to a chess table, pushing him into a seat while she took the opposite one. "What's up with your miserable face."

"Dad wants back in our lives," he muttered, pushing forward a pawn on the checkered table.

"What's so bad about that?" She retorted, copying his movements.

"He left, he doesn't deserve to come back."

"I got told he was sent away but ah well."

"Star you were three, of course you were told that."

"Anyhow, there's nothing we can do about it."

"But there is." He muttered, looking up from the board infront of him, "promise me, if he owls you, you won't even open them."

"yeah sure whatever promise."