46. AFTERMATH

Saturday 5th November 1994...

In Star's opinion, the day had gone much too quick. She was now back at Hogwarts after spending the day with her cousins, pondering with stacks of confusing letters in her hands.

Deciding on leaving them, she walked towards her small chest of drawers, pulling each handle towards her as she stared blank at her clothes, "I have nothing to wear."

Theodore Nott

uh apparently I have to
tell you that I'm wearing
my pjs because i cba
to get dressed

thank merlin
ok
see you in 10?

10 :)

•••

JJ

did u go to the astronomy tower?

yep

with?

theo 😳

the one you think
it's fit?

yuhuh
he is stunning
ngl to you

just be careful :)

yeah yeah yeah

seriously

ur not mum
don't act like it

whatever you say

•••

"Theo!" Star shrieked, dodging the wave of cold water coming from the tip of Theodore's plastic water bottle, "pack it in, we'll get freezing."

Lightly chuckling, Theodore closed the lid, sliding back down the astronomy tower wall as they both sighed, looking out at the rather boring sky.

"You know, I don't get why anyone goes here, it's so bloody boring. They go on about all these special stars but there's nothing here," Theodore shrugged, squinting his eyes to see if he could find anything good.

Star nodded in approval, her eyes blurring as each ball of light 100,000's miles away flashed against her, "it can't be healthy to look at the either. It's like looking at the sun but on a small scale."

"Fucking sun," Theodore chuckled, a chuckled that turned into a joyous laugh, both teenagers soon clutching their stomachs over something not all that funny.