Who Am I...?

Location: Unknown Date: Unknown
Status: Unknown

I woke up suddenly and had felt different, but where am I? I got up from the ground and looked around to see trees all around. I looked at myself and wanted to remember who I am but I just can't.

I didn't remain on this subject for long since I did not remember about my past or anything I did. I heard some noises in the bushes to the right of me and they did not feel nice but hostile.

Growl!

Snarl!

I heard multiple growls that came from the bushes, instinctively I jumped back and looked at the spot I was previously at to see a wolf there.

I saw wolfs appearing all around me, I did not know how but I swiped my hand and multiple razor sharp keratin spikes spewed out of my arm and pierced the nearby wolfs heads and body.

Whimper

Growl

I got my arm ripped off by a wolf that sneaked attack me which made me grit my teeth but then my left torso turned itself into a mouth with razor sharp teeth that sunk into the wolfs body and started eating the wolfs upper body. Another mouth also showed itself and ate the wolfs lower body with both mouths crunching the whole wolfs body.

This scared the other wolfs and they wanted to run, the Omega wolfs ran away while the betas started to move back into the forest. My torso came back to normal but I soon used my ability which was called harpagorrhea which I threw multiple bone like harpoons at the wolfs which they all wailed & whimpered about.

The harpoons pulled them towards me making wring about. Soon my entire body changed into mouth and soon started feasting on the wolfs bodies even when multiple howling & wailing happened.

I saw the wolfs blood be sucked into my body and making me feel somewhat stronger. I did stop and felt like vomiting which I soon started remembering something from my memories.

???: ARRRRGGGHHH

I screamed from the amount of pain I felt from getting part of my memories back. I soon started remembering some parts of my memories that involved my life and how I dealt with some of the things that made me feel pained.

I held my heart & smiled at the happy moments that came up, I cried when I saw my more painful moments that I did not wish to not remember.

???: I guess I am in another world huh? Wonder how my life will be since I appear to be Carrion itself...

I put my arm infront of me and change it to have multiple mouths. My arm soon had multiple mouths and it looked like I was missing some of my flesh but did not. It feels the same for me but might be different for other people.

???: Guess I will be happy if I am to ever meet other humans here. But killing these wolfs made me vomit already, if I have to keep killing to eat I might get used to it but because Carrion never seemed to die of hunger it might not matter.

I looked at the type of clothing I currently have and smiled at them since they were the same before I suddenly found myself dead.