White Mountains Part 2

A/N:From here on out this will kinda be Yugol getting stronger and have a way to heal his broken spirit & Soul. Most of the characters I get my oc to meet will be friends and some of the characters will be different in their story but I will try to keep them the same. Also none of the things that are anime related are not mine but others only my writing & OC are mine.
_________________________________________

4 months later

I put on a blindfold and started breathing in-and-out and calmed down my mind and my body's muscles. I got into a sprinting position as if I am waiting for something to happen.

A whistling wind was heard and everything got quiet & when I heated the whistling wind I sprinted forwards and started to swiftly move around the trees. Afterimages were made with the speed and concentration I had gained with Chocorua's self proclaimed "Chief" training.

I kept moving all around and had started dodging every time I moved through a tree since Spears made of white energy tried piercing my body but I moved my hands in a swift motion and redirected them downwards.

Yugol: Damm spirit, doesn't he know I just got used to this spirit thing and I know the basics!

???: This is why I am teaching you to increase your body's power & capacity so you can take more spiritual power and fix your damm spirit.

A voice which I knew was heard throughout the forest as I kept trying to dodge the spears but some of them did leave cut marks but my healing factor healed them with ease.

Yugol: Since when did you start cursing Old man!

I shouted at him while trying to make my way to the goddesses tree on the top of the mountain.

Chocorua: Damm brat! Your lucky your body still is not strong enough to feel my punches at full power!

I somehow shivered when he said that and even my Carrion self felt a shiver but it immediately got back together and became sharper and it made my mind and body react faster than before.

I started to get better in dodging the spears but they always makes cuts in my body but I am getting better every second and I need to try to get to the top to pass the training.

Yugol: Are you really a normal spirit..?

Chocorua: I was but since our Grandmother came and gave me her blessing I became stronger. My spirit and soul was nourished by her power and made me stronger than before.

Yugol: Whatever, Im still going to the top and force you to teach me your techniques!

I jumped from the ground to a thick branch and then started jumping on trees while moving around to dodge the incoming spears. I made multiple Daggers made from reinforced bones, keratin spikes, and metal that I found and consumed for some reason.

I tried concentrating on when his spears would come into contact and had started to slowly start seeing the direction the spears come towards me.

I moved around the trees trying to make the spears slow down for a bit but they always broke once the spear went through it. I had to get hit by some wood splinters but they did not have an affect on me.

Tendrils came out my body and wrapped themselves over one of the spears and started to suck the energy that was in the spear making me move slightly faster.

I put some of my mass in my left leg and kicked downwards, I felt Chocorua backing off for a bit since he must have felt the power that my leg had when it struck.

I immediately moved away by jumping to another tree and slowly trying to make all of my mass go throughout my body and try to balance it.

I transformed into my wolf form and ran on all fours to the top of the mountains in the cover of the dust that sprung up when I kicked downwards. I had made some distance between us but It won't be enough for me to get to one-quarter of the way up with him being blessed.