Magic Bear Vs Carrion Beast

Because of my grinning face the bear had taken its defenses higher making me actually think I might die. I didn't think about it and soon charged at the bear who swinged its massive paw at me.

I slid under the bears Paw and then moved my body on top of its arm. I slammed my foot down its arm making the bear drop its arm painfully. All the flesh of my victims become infused with the original flesh making it stronger than ever.

Yugol: Shit!

I tried dodging left but the damm bear tore of a part of my left torso. It affected me somewhat since my healing factor is remaking my torn left torso. The teeth of the bear are fucking strong even with multiple layers of flesh reinforcing my entire body it tore through.

I kept dodging left & right since the bears swings became faster for some reason, the bear must have been fed & trained for a long time in order to make it tear through my skin since my skin has been getting stronger with the more flesh I eat.

I moved around and had to avoid his paws, Making some daggers there made up of bone as the base and some metal in the daggers making them stronger than usual and I made the metal razor sharp to make cuts in the bears skin.

(Without sheath)

I increased my speed and strength with the flesh of my victims and had started to run around the bear digging my daggers deep into the skin making the bear roar in agony but it made It more angrier. I kept making cuts all over it's body and start digging through its skin.

I took deep breaths and saw it kept healing itself even more, I started throwing multiple sarcous harpoons all over it's body, even if some shots were missed they came back and wrapped around the bears back legs or back.

I charged straight towards it and jumped on top of the arm that wanted to flatten me. I ran up it's arms and onto it's back. I started stabbing through the skin but it got difficult to do so since it's skin became tougher and stronger than before.

Yugol: Fuck! Don't tell me it evolves while battling it's opponents!!!

I did not like that It kept getting stronger the longer the fight breaks out but I need to think of ways to slow it down but this is also helping me on how to control my self. I seemed to suck the bears blood that was splattered all around us making me slowly get stronger.

Dammit, guess I can eat the bear up fully then maybe evolve my own evolution with the bears once I eat it. I stopped thinking about that when I felt myself be shot by a bolt. I felt kinda dizzy and my organs slowly be melted away but my regeneration kicked in and started healing my organs while Carrion dealt with the poison flowing in my veins.

I tried moving out the way but was too late before The bear took part of my flesh away from my torso, that fucking bear keeps getting me weaker while it grows stronger. Fuck that! I might devour it to become stronger and not feel like this