Killing throughout Maine

Next Day

I yawned and looked at the white ceiling and felt really refreshed.

Yugol: This is a first for me, guess having nothing to hold you back makes things better than before. Maybe I should live here for awhile...

Yugol: Wait, I need to get an identity card if I want to live here in Maine. Nah, maybe Ill go to Boston since it's a place where you can get good work & get a lot of cash.

I got up from bed reluctantly but my tentacles took a hold of me and dragged me out of bed which made me think when they seemed to be more active & responsive.

Yugol: As long as they don't bother me too much I won't complain about them being sentient.

I went inside the bathroom and took a cold shower since my body felt too hot at the moment. Steam came out of my entire body which is weird but I think I know what it is from.

Yugol: Might try to make my body be in  constant armor & maybe have eyes all throughout my body...

I tested that theory out and I felt the world slow down, I could see anything which is so much clearer, and I could see all around my body making it so that nothing gets out of my sight.

Yugol: Guess Carrion is way more powerful when it is not restricted to the laboratory or containment it was in.

I kept testing other things except for the weird feeling to transform into something else. I wanted to make better weapons made from my victims bones, make weapons like that are more lethal than my keratin spikes & harpoons.

Those theories are better used in a forest or large place where no humans are nearby. Time to go get dinner in the nearby restaurant they have.

I changed clothes with the help of carrion's ability to camouflage into anything so I changed clothes.

Once I changed I got out my room and headed downstairs. I greeted the other tourists staying there and then said to the receptionist I will come back later.

I walked out the inn and then started looking for a place where I can get I identity papers from. When I did find it I had to stay there for 3 hours since I had no identity or record.

3 hours later

Before I left, I asked where a nearby grocery store was, they looked at me weirdly but I told her I was a tourist who just arrived here at Camden.

They told me the nearest one so I quickly went there. While I was going I heard someone screaming for help, I turned on photosynthesis and soon disappeared.

I saw a woman who was about to be raped, her clothes were ripped apart so I wasted no time. I counted how many there were, and there was only 4 of them here.

I made multiple keratin spikes out of my body but they were more sharp and twisted which would make the bones of the human body be cut through like butter.

Release

Multiple bone like keratin spikes whistled through the air and pierced the thugs legs & arm joints. My fingers became bone like knives that were sharp and were enhanced to be sharper with the help of the keratin.

I swiftly moved towards the nearby thug and slashed his neck then cut through his entire body horizontally. I threw his upper body towards his friends.

AHHHH

R-RUN AWAY

I pulled out a bone weapon from my stomach and appeared in front of the thugs. I chopped their legs apart from their lower body and they flew towards the woman who shrieked loudly that people might cone soon.