White Mountains Part 1

I left Maine and had crossed the borders as I am now in New Hampshire where I will stay for awhile and live here for 2 years to train in the white mountains Forest and maybe find the Spirit of Chocorua.

I transformed into my wolf form and started looking around the north forest If there was anything around. I found regular humans visiting the place so I did not bother them and directly went to the top of the highest mountain.

While I was going to the top I heard several voices in my head telling me to regret and why I killed them. It annoyed me quick since they kept saying the same things over and over again.

Yugol: Shut the hell up! I killed and devoured you all because you are weak and pathetic. You are scum who prey on others for your own desires and never think about the consequences.

Yugol: Even if I am a monster, I at least help those who are suffering and kill those who do horrible things to family's. I have a conscious that helps me deal with everything and I am thankfully for it.

The conscious I was talking about seemed to be in a great mood and started getting rid of the voices I heard. I said nothing but kept walking towards the peak, once I arrived I saw a silhouette of a man and a small child beside him looking at me.

???: Who are you? You are not one of the White men...

???:....

Yugol: I am not here to harm you but wish to train in the mountains for 2 years.

???: You are stronger already, why train much more...?

Yugol: My mind wanders around and my inner self needs time to calm itself down. Anger and hunger arise when I get mad at everything and I want to calm my mind and body spiritually.

???: Why should I help you with this problem of yours.

Yugol: I can help you go to the afterlife and not be stuck in the mortal world with your son.

The man known as Chocorua seemed surprised and looked at his son in sadness. I said nothing but waited for him to say something.

???: Fine, take care of our tribe while we are gone

I nodded firmly and promised to help his surviving tribe members. He soon told me to come with him to a tree and when we arrived I felt a lot of nature and life around the tree.

???: Our prays are answered by our Grandmother and even if I am not alive I still pray to her to keep my son alive and let me sin alone since I committed a crime against a man's family because of my own.

Yugol: It is fine, don't think about that. I am sure she will understand if you explain it to her since I think she is friendly and nice in legends about her.

???: I guess I will have to pray that she forgives my sins.

???: Have you done the same before...?

Yugol:....I guess I have and maybe is one of the many reasons I am alive still but in this body...

???: I am sorry about that...

Yugol: It is fine with me, and I never got your name but I might know it from the Legend of the White Mountains

???: Is that so? Well, my name is Chocorua Chieftain of the Pequawket Tribe who still live in our ancestors land, Only me and a couple of my friends joined me even if most of the other Pequawket tribes moved north to more cold land.

Yugol: Nice to meet you Chocorua from the Pequawket Tribe! My name is Yugol and I am a monster that devours everything but innocent people.

He seemed surprised but did not ask why I said monster and I am thankful for him not asking too much about it since he seemed like a nice person.