Chapter 7

I woke up, a smile on my face.

I think i dreamt of me being rejected, running away,  finding a new mate, and a new pack- i wish it never ended. I looked around my environment, confused on how I didn't get a beating when i woke up. I wasn't in my usual rubbish room, but, in a massive, spacious room! How did I get here? It looks awfully close to the room in my dreams. I curiously took a look around. It's to good to be true - my dream WAS true!  I did a happy dance in my head, grinning real hard.I was punched in the face by a wonderful cologne
"Good morning, my love," He whispered, sending pleasuring shivers down my spine,  I purred in delight.
"You need to get ready to go to the mall with my sister- Rose." He ordered, calmly. I Nodded my head as i got up,  hearing him groan. I made a confused face as i saw his eyes travel down my body, his eyes black, making me uncomfortable. I looked down.

Oh my gosh! I was 9 by in a big t - shirt,  which was over mid thigh! I blushed deeply then ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me.
"Ok then, be like that." I heard him say. I heard a faint slam of the so I assume he's out the room. I did my bathroom essentials which consists of: brushing and bathing. I used collate toothpaste and brushed Extremely hard so my breath smells minty. Then, I stripped out of my clothes and climbed on the shower. I closed my eyes in relaxation as i slowly scrubbed my body with berry body lotion. Drying my body off,  i wrapped my towel around me. Opening the door, quickly checking my surroundings if anyone was here. Strolling towards the bed, I saw a note.

Dear Crystal, 
Since you have no decent clothing -no offense - there are some clothes attached to this note.
Sincerely,
~Your mates sister Rose.

I put the note aside to see the clothes she had put out for me.(outfit on the side) She had given me a fitted crop top that said 'TRILL IT' im white letters with the rest of the shirt black. I had dark blue ripped shorts with a camouflaged jacket with black boots. I nodded my head in approvment; this girl has swag, i thought. I made my way out the room.
"Hi!"
I jumped to see a girl with electric green eyes with dark brown hair."Sorry to scare you," She said apologetically.
"It's ok,are you rose?"I asked. She nodded her head.
"Your Crystal right? Follow  me,  we have ALOT of shopping to do!" She  exclaimed. I followed her down the stairs where my mate Jake was there talking with the beta.I ignored the beta and ran towards Jake.  I hugged him as i felt his stare on my body.
"Where do you think your going dressed like this?!" He asked outraged. I found his funny.
" Uh, the mall?" I said in a 'duh' tone. Before he had time to reply, I took roses hand and ran out the door.
She led me to her car where I got in.
"To the mall,leggo!"