Chapter 1

CRYSTAL'S POV

Hi. My name is Crystal, Crystal White and I am part of the Moonshine Pack. Yes I am a werewolf , but we're not that bad as movies act like we are! Anyways, I am the beta's daughter but the omega of the pack. Might be wondering why? It's because I have not shifted and the entire pack blamed me for my parents death. I still remember that day...

*Flashback*

Crystal's POV.

Yay! Today is my eighth birthday. My mom and dad are taking me out for dinner!

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the gazillion time.

They both looked at me and smiled. UGHHHH. I love them both but I NEED TO KNOW.

They parked by a forest, got out and came by my door. I got out. They took my hand and walked me into the deeper forest. We came across a beautiful lake and lied down. Right when they were about to talk we got a packlink 'Rouges' . We tried to run but a bunch of rouges surrounded us. We pushed them and ran. I hadn't shifted but the rouges had. They caught up to me and was about to claw my heart but my father jumped in front of me. He fell to the floor, his heart beat fading. Tears sprung to my eyes and leaked.

"MOM!!" I turned around 5th see her leg bitten and her back scraped."call for help..." her voice a whisper. I asked for alpha threw packlink and he sent people for me. My brother and sister-soon-to-be alpha came. "What did you do?!" My brother Cris screeched, crying. "They were trying to protect me," I said shocked. My brother never shouts at me."Sthis is all your fault?!" The soon to be alpha asked."YOU EFFING (DON'T SWEAR..XD) B$#@&!!!@"my sister Ashley roared making Crystal cower in fear. "You killed them?" dry laughter. You should have never been born." You should have never been born.

You should have never been born...

Those words spinning in my head. I cried and cried all night.

*End of flashback*

that's when the bullying started...

Hello lovelies♡♡♡♡ hope you enjoyed that. comment, like and follow♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡