Chapter 8

ROSE IN MEDIA
"I'm so fancy,
You already know!
I'm in the fast lane,
From L.A to Tokyo!
I'm so fancy,
Can't you taste this gold!
Remember my name,
Bout to blow-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!"

Me and Rose are in the car, roof off, having a sing along with the blasting radio.
"Keep on turning it up, chandeliers swinging we don't give a..." I was having so much fun until my journey ended as we had reached our destinatio: the mall. We parked the car and made our way towards the shopping part of the mall.

"Woah, this is place is enormous!" Rose smiled at me brightly.
"Come on! We have ALOT of clothes to buy you!" Even though I am a teenager, i have never entered a mall before. At my old pack, they would never allow me to go out as they said they don't want to see me in public. This was the FIRST time, and I'm happy it's with Rose.

The first shop we entered was forever 21. I bought leggings, dresses, shorts,robes. I also bought myself shoes and all the other accessories I'd need. We bought all kinds or things on shops like JD, Topshop, River Island and so on.
"I'm so tired! When will we eat?"
We had been shopping for 4 hours straight with about 10 bags on each arm. Knowing my maths, that equals 49 bags!
"Just one last shop..." Rose said. She grabbed my arm and dragged it into.... Victoria secret?!

She had loaded my arms sets of lingerie that were WAY over my size.
"These are definetely over my size! Why are we buying this?!"I exclaimed.
" You said you haven't shifted right, majority of girls who shifted become... bigger in some areas so you need to be prepared. You don't want to be unprepared when your bras break when you wear them do you?"I shook my head. We went to the checkout to buy what we had on my hands. After, we made our way to Pizza hut. I ordered pepperoni while Rose ordered Chicken barbecue. We finished eating and made our way back to the car.

When we got back, I shouted Jakes name so he can help us get the bags. He never replied.
"Where's Jake?" I asked rose. She shrugged, looking like she didn't care. I carried all the bags my and Jakes room, he wasn't there. I walked outside when i felt a sharp pain in my heart. I ran and checked all the rooms when i came across his office. I heard faint moaning, i dared myself to go inside. I slowly opened the door. My eyes widened in shock. Why me? Why am I always the heart broken one? You're probably wondering what happened- you probably know. A bimbo was on top of Jake with nothing on as Jake was as well nude. After a few seconds, he seemed to realise I was there and pushed her off.
"Crystal, I can explain-" He was too late. I ran out the house with Jake calling my name. I ran out into the forest. I cried and cried. Suddenly, i felt a immense pain in my shoulder blade.

I blacked out.....

Itssjennii ' POV
" I blacked out..." I murmured. Phew, I've done it! I've updated. It's been soooooooooo long.

Hey lovelies! Happy easter! I hope you are enjoying your bank holiday! On my last chapter, no one has commented. Why? Don't be afraid , I don't bite (always) Rose is in the media.

Why did Jake do that?
Should crystal forgive him?
What happened to crystal?
Who was that bimbo?
Do you like Jake anymore?

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share

~itssjennii