Chapter 4

BLAKE-------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BLAKE 'S POV

I woke up to see the pack slut Ashley next to me.I was probably very drunk. atleast she was good at her job-if you know what im saying. I felt her stir, meaning that she's awake.

" Good morning blakey, wanna go for another round?" She asked me, trying to be suducive but looked like a dying whale+ in morning breath. Ew? I wanted to say no so badly but if a girls naked in your bed with the right curves, of course I'd say yes. 
You idiot,  your still interested in THAT whore? Shame on you. We might find our beautiful mate today-

i cut him off

Shut up! I'm not interested in a mate.  who wants to be tied down to one girl? Plus I can tell she won't be near as hot as Ashley.

he replied,mimicking me

Trying to be suducive but looked like a dying whale + morning br-

Before he could say anything else, I cut him off. Stupid wolf

I heard that

ughhhhhh

After a quickie, I dressed in jeans and a polo shirt and went downstairs. I ate breakfast and went to school in my Mercedes. Ahhhhhhh.  Living the life. I parked my car to be surrounded by girls and my friends. The Bell rang but i still continued to talk to my friends. im alpha, i have some advantages. i was strolling to first period when i bumbed into someone. Fireworks consumed me as sparks made its way into my spine. I shivered

''Mate'' i heard a squeaky voice say.

I looked down to be enchanted by the bluest(if thats a wordXD) eyes and lucious rosy pink lips. I focused more on the person. I remember those bruises anywhere,i gave them to her.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

CRYSTAL?!!!!   

why moongoddess? why give me her with all the beautiful ladies prancing around? I may admit, when we were little i had a R-e-p-u-t-a-t-i-o-n to hold. I may sound like a girl but oh well.

You better not do what i think your about to do!

Please, this is my body and my mouth. Shut up wolfy. 

He went back into the debpt of my mind again. i continued what i was about to say

"No way. Fate is so cruel. Out of all the girls in school i get you. a murderer and a non shifter. Lets get this over with. I Blake Moon reject Crystal White as my mate." I said with a smirk. Everyone laughed as I grabbed her slut of a sister ashley and kissed her right infront of her. As I was about to walk away Crystal screamed wait.

With a smug look on my face i turned around, with a face that said'im waiting' What she said next broke my heart.

" I Crystal White accepts Blake Moons rejection" my face was written in shock,trying to ignore the aching pain in my chest, i shrugged. The last thing I saw of her was her headed through the school doors and running away, probably back home.

WHAT DID YOU DO YOU EFFING DICK?HOW COULD YOU REJECT OUR MATE? SHE IS OUR DESTINED OTHER HALF? COULD YOU HAVE BEEN MORE STUPID?MY MOONGODDESS! WHAT TYPE OF HUMAN ARE YOU?!!!! YOU BETTER GET OUR MATE BACK OR I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU AGAIN! IN FACT-

please, this is for the best trust me. She will never become a good luna, Ashley will in fact, i will mark HER instead of THAT. I shut down our link.Ugh we fight every day.

The rest of school went by and I never saw my ma-Crystal again. I was walking in the direction of my car when i got a mindlink form Cris.  Come into crystals room now!!! He shouted. I wanted to slap his face so hard his eyeballs come out but I figured the only reason he would make a big fuss is a good one so I rushed back to the pack house.

I went into her room (the attic ) and saw loads of things scattered around the room. Cris was in the middle of it , with a note in his hand, crying. Wait... WHAT? !! Why is my beta crying. He should never show his weakness. I went and took the piece of paper from him and read it out loud.

"Dear sorry excuse of a pack,

you've got your wish. i'm leaving and never coming back! don't look for me as i do not want to return. you're probably throwing a party on my leave. and maybe mate blake, i hope you have a nice life as you know we were made for each other and you just rejected your other half. have a nice time finding a new luna. now for my dear brother chris. even though you never cared for me i still love you, i hope you find your me and never reject her. i hope you have a nice life without me.

From Crystal ."

I gasped once I took in what I read. She's gone??? This is all my fault. I didn't know rejecting her would make her go.  I regretted it when I said those words. It's all my fault.

Damn right it's all your fault!  You bitc- i cut my wolf. I already have enough stress. I walked out the room and went to mine. I put my head in my lap just rethinking what just happened. It's all my fault. It replayed in my mind.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault she's gone

As a rouge.

It's all my fault.

Hey♡♡♡♡
This chapter is a little bit longer than the other chapter . Byeeeeee