Chapter 2

CRYSTAL'S POV

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

"UGHHH!!" I screamed in annoyance, my hand looking for the off button. Another day of school, GREAT. (Note the sarcasm) I got out of bed which consists of a worn out mattress and a small duvet. I walk towards the bathroom, brush my teeth then bathed.

I wear baggy jeans and an oversized shirt. no one to impress anyway. I sighed. Mom, Dad, I miss you.

I rushed downstairs(because my room is the attic)to prepare breakfast for my lovely pack (again note the sarcasm) and  I bring out the ingredients.  I make pancakes, Waffles, sausages, toast, eggs, bacon and salads for the skinny sluts. Right when I set the last knife I hear loud footsteps. I stand by the side and greet all of them.

"Morning," I say to the Alpha Blake and his girlfriend, my 'sister' Ashley.

"That's Luna to you fatass!" She screeched and kicked my stomach.  Ouch. Every one just laughed at me.  Tears swelled up in my eyes.  I waited for them to finish and washed their plates. My brother came and said "I wish you were never born" Now coming from my brother , that hurt a lot.  I ran out into the woods and cried.

I don't know how long I stayed there but then got a packlink ' CRYSTAL COME TO THE PACK HOUSE NOW!!!' Uh oh.  Embrace yourself for the beatings. I ran back to receive a slap " Go and make dinner, slut" I quickly made it and ran to my room. I lied on the mattress.  What a life.