Multiple Caregivers and Littles: Flu Season

Requested by alexis_gamer_girl391

CG! Wilbur, Technoblade, Philza, Puffy, & Eret

Little! Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Purpled, & Fundy

(Wilbur Is caregiver for Tommy, Techno and Phil are Ranboo's and Tubbo's caregivers, Eret Is Fundy's, and Puffy Is Purpled's.) - Hope that makes sense.

TW!! - Needles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      It was 9:30 am in Eret's castle. The littles had a sleepover last night and were just now getting up. Tubbo opened his eyes, moving Ranboo's arm out of the way. He stood up and opened the door, making his way to the kitchen. He made it down the stairs, walking into the kitchen. He saw Wilbur up with Tommy in his highchair making him some breakfast. Tommy looked over from his Place in the highchair and smiled behind his paci.

      "Tub!" he squealed, very happy to see his best friend. Wilbur looked over and smiled at Tubbo. "Hey bubs, you want some breakfast?" He asked. Tubbo nodded his head, still a little sleepy. Wilbur got Tommy's breakfast done and then started on Tubbo's. A plate of Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast with some Apple Juice in a sippy cup was set down in front of Tubbo 10 minutes later, "Here you go bub, hope you enjoy!" Wilbur smiled. Tubbo started to eat as the others came down the stairs. They soon got their food ready and sat down to eat. 

After a while, Eret's communicator rang. He walked out of the kitchen to answer it. He came back in a few minutes later and pulled Wilbur aside.

"Wilbur, The doctor will be here in about 10 minutes."

"Should we tell the littles?"

"Do you want to deal with crying and tantrums before she gets here?"

"No."

"That's your answer."

      They walked back into the kitchen and grabbed the littles breakfast dishes, then put them in the sink. The designed caregivers for each little got then changed and dressed (Picture Above). Just as that was done a knock was heard at the doors. Puffy answered and it was the doctor. She walked in and greeted the caregivers and littles.

"Alright, let's do youngest to oldest. Which little here is the youngest right now?" She asked.

      "Tommy is, I'll be with him," Wilbur said. Tommy was only 1 at the moment. The doctor set up what she needed on the kitchen counter as Wilbur closed the door connecting the kitchen and living room. He set Tommy into his highchair but kept the tray off. Tommy was just looking at the small kit of pointy stuff the doctor had brought with her. She grabbed a small bottle of Flu shot medicine and put the syringe inside, sucking it in. The doctor then went over to Tommy and cleaned his arm with some disinfectant.

      "Ok little one, it's just gonna be a tiny poke and then it'll be over I promise." Wilbur piped up, sitting on one of the chairs and holding Tommy's left hand, squeezing it. Tommy looked at Wilbur confused. The doctor counted down from 3 and then put the syringe in, pulling it out in a few seconds. Tommy felt it though. If he was big, he wouldn't have cried because it was only a poke, but to little him, he felt as though he had been stabbed. He wailed as the bandage was put on and Wilbur picked him up, rocking him back and forth. He sobbed into his caregiver's shoulder as they walked back into the living room. 

      Tubbo and Purpled went in next, being the second oldest at 3. The same process repeated, With both boys sobbing into Their caregiver's shoulder, Puffy and Phil trying to calm them down. Then the last two Ranboo and Fundy went in, the same process, though Ranboo only came out teary-eyed, holding Techno's hand. Fundy was sniffling into Eret's torso. The doctor gave them each a lollipop as she left.

Today wasn't too bad.

Hey, Author Here! I just wanna say sorry this took me so long to do, procrastination and writer's block for months on end. But since this was my last requested oneshot from the first batch, The request page is back open! Though I do have some things I wanna add to it, you're more than welcome to request on the request page now (But please keep your request on that page only, it helps me keep track of them.)