Muffinteers: Bottle

Currently, BBH was cradling Dream while Dream was asleep. George was at the store with a regressed Sapnap so it was just the two of them. He was in a deep headspace and it was nap time so he just fell asleep on BBH. So BBH was looking through a potion book. They were in the living room of their house. There was a playpen in the middle of the living room with a changing mat and toys inside. 

He looked down at Dream when he saw him squirming. Dream slowly opened his eyes before blinking a few times and grabbing onto BBH's shirt tighter. BBH closed his book and set it down.

"Heya Dream, how'd you sleep?" BBH asked, ruffling Dream's hair. Dream babbled a little before whining. BBH sat them both up and placed him on his lap. "Is someone pouty?" he teased, receiving a long blink from Dream. Dream whined again before clawing at BBH's shirt.

Now Bad, in his parental mind, had no idea what this meant. Bad stared at him before getting up, placing Dream on his hip. He bounced Dream a little bit before handing him his Green Bear plush. Dream grabbed it before trying to put it in his mouth. Luckily, the plush was bigger than his mouth. Bad took it out of his mouth, making Dream try it again. BBH put the plushie back on the couch and booped his nose.

"You can't eat your stuffie, Hun. They're not good for you," Bad joked a little. Dream stared at him before going teary-eyed. Truth was, he was hungry, and Bad wasn't getting the message! BBH noticed Dream's tears and dried them. "What's wrong?"

Dream started to whimper before clawing at his shirt. Usually, George got the message if he did that. But Bad, did not get the message. BBH bounced him again, which made Dream upset. Dream began to cry again, which was making Bad worry. What did he want? Did he do something wrong? Why was Dream fussy? What should he do?? He grabbed the blanket from the couch and swaddled Dream in it, which made him cry harder and louder. Well, he definitely wasn't sleepy. He un-swaddled Dream and patted his back. Dream was crying loudly and was squirming around.

"I'm sorry, Hun. I don't know what you want." BBH frowned. He was upset that he couldn't help out his baby. And Dream was upset he wasn't eating by now.

"Are you tired? Do you want your chew toys? Are you hungry?" Dream quieted down at the last one. It hit Bad that Dream was probably hungry. God, he was an idiot. Dream is always hungry after naps.

Bad quickly made a bottle of formula and screwed the cap on. Dream immediately latched on once it came near his mouth. Honestly, Bad wanted to facepalm right now. Was he an idiot? Yeah. Did he get it right in the end? Yeah but that doesn't mean he's not stupid.

"I'm sorry Dreamy, I didn't mean to make you wait for so long." Bad apologized. He saw Dream give him a cute angry face as he continued to drink the milk. "I know, I know. I'm stupid." Dream seemed satisfied by that. Bad chuckled at that and kissed his forehead.

Dream wiggled a little when he was finished. Bad burped Dream, Dream throwing up a little in his shirt and smiling at him after. Bad laughed at how innocent Dream looked and wiped his face and shirt with a burp rag. He kissed Dream's forehead and sat him on his lap as they sat back down on the couch. Dream almost fell backward before BBH caught him, In a mix of freaking out and laughing. Dream grabbed onto his shirt and rested his head on his chest.