Philza, Wilbur, and Mumza - I Don't Like People

Requested by Jonahnotfound

CG! Phil and Kristen Little! Wilbur

IRL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur knew this was a bad idea. Coming over for a week-long meetup at Phil and Kristen's house. Well, it wasn't a bad idea. He just didn't know she was gonna have people over this week. They were gonna be here for a few hours while he and Phil streamed. Well, they finished streaming early. So now Wilbur was there, hiding in the crook of Kristen's neck. He didn't want to look at the people a crossed from her. He was shy. 

They were gonna leave soon according to Phil.  He whined, wanting them to go away as Phil rubbed his back. They finally, got up, said their goodbyes, and left. Wilbur let out a sigh of relief and buried his face into Kristen.

"Ok bug, lets get into some comfy clothes," Phil said.

He lead Wilbur to the spare room where he was staying and pulled a duffle bag out from under the bed as Wil sat on the bed, laying down so Phil could change him. Phil grabbed a pacifier from the bag and gave it to him, as he pulled of Wil's pants to get a pull-up on. He closed his eyes as he slid it on, opening his eyes to find it on correctly. He found the light pink sweater he got from techno for his birthday and placed it on the bed. Helping will change into it and putting his other shirt in the dirty laundry. he walked down the stairs with him on his hip.

"Well hello bubs!" Kristen said, just finishing the sippy cup of honey milk.

She handed Wilbur the sippy cup. He brought it to his mouth, giving his paci to Phil. He was cuddled in-between the two as they sat on the couch. He started to close his eyes as he finished his milk and he felt a pair of hands rub his back and scratch his hair before he succumbed to sleep.

"Have a good nap little one."

(Ok so, sorry this is out so late to the person who requested this, writer's block. It's finished though. Hope this is decent.)