Philza, Eret, & Fundy: Philza Finds Out

Requested by EnderCrypt

CG! Philza Little! Fundy Flip! Eret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eret and Fundy were in the castle gardens, Fundy regressed to the age of 2. They were looking at bugs that walked on the flower leaves and having a picnic. Eret didn't plan on regressing today so he was looking after Fundy.

"Ewet lookies!" Fundy exclaimed with excitement. She looked over to where he was pointing at, a butterfly landed on his finger as he waved his hands in excitement, startling the butterfly. The energy Fundy had was making Eret slip slightly. They ignored it and distracted themselves by looking at the flowers with Fundy in their lap.

Phil was heading to the castle to ask for some supplies, walking up the steps he looks around for Eret, Who is nowhere to be found. He wandered farther into the castle, hearing giggles in the distance. He walked towards the sound to find Fundy and Eret by the flowers. He walked over to them.

"Hi, Eret & Fundy," He said, waving. Eret waved back shyly while Fundy tackled Phil into a hug. He stumbled a bit but held his balance.

"Grandpwa!, me and Ewet awe looking at butterflies!" Fundy said, taking Phil by the wrist and dragging him over to the flowers. Phil wasn't bothered by the way he slurred his words. It was obvious he was in littlespace. He figured that out pretty quickly. He sat down next to Eret, who was working on a flower crown.

"Eret, do you wanna go change into something comfier?" Phil asked, voice soft. Eret shook his head. They were fine in the green sundress they were wearing. Phil nodded. They stayed outside for a few more hours until they got tired. Phil stood up and took Eret and Fundy's hands. Leading them to the bedroom on the first floor and getting them ready for a nap.

Eret and Fundy changed into some comfy pj's and snuggled up to each other as Phil read them a story.

Today was a good day.