1.

"Leave this place and don't come back"

It's been a year since Todoroki started learning at the UA. During this time he had learnt a lot. Mostly the fact that he was extremely mistreated at home. But he never complained. Every day he would come back to the hatred household and put on a fake smile only to be beaten up again and again.

The words he heard today he had heard many times already. Today he told his father he wanted to live at the dorms. Endeavor didn't like the idea. Mostly because he liked having control over his son. Beating him up had become a usual part of his routine that he called "the training to relieve stress". At least for him it was that, shoot thought. The second reason his father didn't want him to move, was for others not to realize that he was a failure, not to be taken seriously. His father made him believe that if the secret was to be out he wouldn't be able to become a hero and Endeavor's efforts would go to waste.

Now all shoto's things were being thrown out onto the streets. His father screaming and blasting fire towards his son. Shoto sighed and walked out looking at his burning things. That was until he spotted a small bag within those. His eyes widened and he rushed towards it trying to save it from the consuming flames.