6.

Bakugos pov:
I gently placed Todoroki on my bed. Even though I tried not to it still woke him up. He shuffled a bit, moving around picking up stuff and placing it. He was rebuilding his nest. I heard that when an omega trust an alpha they will have no problem making a nest in front of them. But that didn't make any sense. Why the hell would Todoroki trust me.
"Hey baby boy" the nickname just came out by itselfl before you fall asleep you need to take this pill..." I hesitated for a bit.
"Is it okay for me to touch you" I asked after a while. He looked at me with big eyes but then nodded slightly lifting himself up." Wait don't do that I'll help you!"
I let him lean on my chest. I took a pill in my hand and put it in todoroki's mouth. I reached out for the glass of water and held it so he could take it from me. I saw him struggle for a bit but at the end he couldn't lift up his arms. He only stared at me with his big round eyes.
"Okay"I sighed putting the glass against his lips"tell me when to stop"
I tilted the glass and he began to swallow until he let out a small whimper and I knew to stop.
I pulled myself from beneath him and walked away wondering where will I sleep. I looked around the room when I noticed Todoroki was crying again. I froze not knowing what to do.
I remembered my mom complaining once how once she approaches dad during his heat even for a bit she can't leave or he would start crying. I guess that was it. Still it was a bit ridiculous, it's not like we're married.
"Pull yourself together halfy" I said going onto the bed. He moved a bit making a place for me in his nest "wow you're letting me in? I feel honored" I'm gonna laugh at him later, right now let's make him feel better.
I pulled him in my arms and hugged him tightly, that made him calm down a bit.
"I-I t-think I h-have a s-Stockholm s-syndrome" he whispered
"What do you mean?"
"Y-you b-bully m-m-me like m-my f-father bbut I s-still w-want y-you c-close"
"What the fuck Todoroki" I said and pulled myself away and left the room. Behind me I heard his sobbing becoming louder and louder. Fucking omega.

Todoroki pov:
I couldn't stop crying. Why did he leave me? I needed him to stay. It made me feel like my father wants me back. I can't stop shaking.

3rd person pov:
Todoroki fell asleep haunted by a night terror of his father and his flames. Meanwhile Bakugo was sitting alone in the common area watching tv and eating chips with unnecessary aggression. He was mad at Todoroki. When he got down stairs he looked up what stochholm syndrome was just to be sure if he were to be offended. And yes he did. That little fucker basically called him an abuser. But then again, he wondered, what happened at his home for him to develop a syndrome like that. He looked towards the stairs and saw that half of them was frozen. What the actual fuck he thought rushing up.

Bakugo pov:
My room was so ducking cold I could barely stand it. Everything was covered in ice. Todoroki was laying in the nest turning left and right. His face was covered in tears and he was continuously screaming. I rushed towards him and shook him. He wasn't waking up. I tried calling his name but that didn't work either. Finally I released my pheromones and he began to calm down. After a bit he opened his eyes still crying.
"How many tears do you have man" I sighed." Can I take you out?"
I had to wait quite a long time for an answer before hearing a smol yeah come out of him. I picked him up and carried him downstairs sitting on a couch with him still in my arms.
"I'm not a bully you know?" I said and he moved his big eyes onto me "I thought that saying all those things to you would make you want to give it your all during our training"
Word training made him flinch.
"And the omega stuff" I continued "it was a dumb bet that my friends made me follow through"
"Its o-okay" he whispered " I'm sorry for saying you're like my f-father"
It took him a long while to say that sentence maybe that's why he didnt stutter as much.
"What did he do to you?" He shook his head placing it against my shirt that was progressively getting wetter " hey it's okay it's okay. I won't push you to say anything"
I began rocking him for a while until he calmed down. He asked if we could watch tv and I turned it on making him jump a bit at his loud it was.
"What do you want to see?" I asked. He shook his head " how about Howls moving castle? You know what that is?" He shook his head again" you wanna see it?" This time he nodded.
I turned on the movie and watched as his eyes lit up the longer we watched. At some point I thought he was gonna fall asleep looking at how tired he was before but it seemed the movie put him in some sort of trance and he could take his eyes off of it. I liked the expression he showed for it I could see this movie a million times.
Right after the movie ended he fell asleep with a smile on his face. I stayed put not daring to wake him up. Only two more days before others return. I wonder will I consider him a friend after that? Right now he stopped being extra in my life that's for sure.
"Run run" I heard Todoroki through his sleep I wrinkled my forehead. Was he having a nightmare again? " howl run.. Sophie" I chuckled. How cute.