13. (Warning: NSFW)

Bakugo pov:
We have been dating for two months now and ever since our first time I was always the one to ask for sex. It made me feel a bit bad since I didn't know whether halfy was really enjoying it or not. Finally one Friday I gathered the courage to ask.
"Umm peppermint?" He looked up "do you enjoy the sex we're having?"
"I-"he chocked "I Um yes?"
"Okay good cause ive been feeling bad since I'm the only one always asking for it"
"I um well" he looked like he had something to say" I have been wanting to try something but I don't know if you'd like that"
"No no tell me what you want!"
"Do you know what bdsm is?" He asked, I shook my head "um well it is... Umm many things but I'm mostly interested in... um bondage play and dom and sub stuff." He began to explain the whole concept to me.

"So... you want me to dominate you and tie you up?" I asked suprised that he wasn't as pure as I thought
"Um well no n-not exactly"
"You want to top me?" There's no way I'd let that happen
"What n-no! But I want to tie you up and be the master. I'll still be the bottom though" he was fidgeting a lot. I smiled and pulled him onto my lap
"If that's the case then I'm okay with that" I told him and he showed me the brightest smile.
"O-okay then!" He pulled out a rope from under the bed along with some cuffs a weird black ring and some long black material. "I'm going to start with the rope"

After a bit he was all done. The rope was right around my body in peculiar shapes. My hands were cuffed together behind me and my eyes were covered with the black material.
"Now a safe word. Mine can be fire" he said
"Okay then mine will be ice" I told him and he chuckled softly.

"Then from now on I'm your master and you must do anything I say. First no talking before I tell you, actually no sound before I let you. No cumming before I tell you too. If you break the rules I'm going to punish you"
I smiled. Common what's this cutie pie going to do? I thought. I felt his body shifting onto my hips as he sat right below were my dick was. Now that my eyes were covered I felt like I could hear and feel everything a hundred times more intense. For a second he didn't move then I heard a clinging sound. He started licking and sucking on my nipples until they were rock hard then he attached something to them. The thingies were squeezing on them tightly not letting me calm down from the sensation and as if that wasn't enough he clicked a button and they began to vibrate. My whole body began to tremble from overwhelming pleasure. Too add to that halfy started talking dirty to me. I won't say what he told me since that pleasure I'm keeping only for myself. He started licking me all over leaving marks in every place possible. I tried my best not to let out any sound but it just wasn't working.
"Ngh~" fuck I let it out. as if waiting for it halfy shifted going down.
"Oh my naughty slave. You let out a sound without your masters permission. Now, I'm a nice master since it's your first time I'm going to let it pass but if you break any of the rules again I'm going to have to punish you"
After he said that for a moment I felt nothing and then I felt his breath on my already hard dick. He licked the tip and I got even bigger. I could feel it twitching and pulsing. He began going down on me pushing me deep into his throat.
"WAIT IM GOIN-"I didn't finish well at least not the sentence. Thankfully he took his mouth out just in time.
I felt him take of my hand band. And in horror I saw he had my cum inside his mouth as well as some of it on his face.
"Quick spit it out!" I shouted but he ignore me and swallowed "wtf why'd you do that?!"
"You came and spoke without your masters permission" fuck, I thought.
He finally took the black ring I was wondering about and quickly slid it on my dick. It squeezed it tightly. What the fuck is that.
"Now you won't be able to cum"
"Wait what? take it off!" But he didn't listen. Instead he shifted himself back on my thighs and took out a blue tube. He poured some liquid onto his fingers and looking at me he put them in his ass and began to masturbate. Fuckjng hell he's so hot I thought but I couldn't fully enjoy the view with my dick desperately in need of getting out of that scary ring. I really needed to cum. The view before me was so lewd that I was barely keeping a straight mind. He had now put the shirt he was wearing up revealing his chest and keeping it so by sticking it in his mouth which also kept him from letting out too much noise. I knew he didn't like that but I loved to hear him moan. He was now playing with his nipple. His face all read and covered in sweat. I must do something for him to let me fuck him.
"Master please let me fuck you" I Said. He looked at me smiling and took of the ring. I came but my dick went back to being hard immediately after. He pushed me on my back and sat on my hips putting my dick into him. He gasped when it hit him deeper inside then usual. He froze in one position not being able to move his hips.
"Untie my hands so I can help you" I said and he did so. I placed my hands on his hips and helped him ride me properly. He was clutching onto my torso which was unnecessary sensitive from bondage and nipple thingies. I pulled myself up placing one arm behind him for support and switching our position so that he was laying on his back and I was topping him. We were both more comfortable like that.
"C-choke me" he moaned and I placed my fingers on his neck cutting off the blood from his brain he moaned loader not being able to stop.
I moved my hips up and put halfys legs on my shoulders. He gasped at the sudden change and let his arms to the sides holding tightly on to the sheets to steady himself a bit. His back was arched nicely and I began to move his hips back and forth. He started letting out more dirty sounds. It's good that no one else lived on our floor. I wouldn't want anyone else hearing Todoroki like this.
I went for three more rounds and I lost count of how many times halfy had come. By the time I was done he was half conscious.
I pulled him into a hug and stayed like this to make him feel okay. After he fell asleep I took off all the things he put on me and putting on some pants I covered him in a blanket and carried him to the bathroom.

Next morning halfy couldn't really walk. I made him some pancakes which became his comfort food and played him his favorite movie. After we ate I pulled him onto my lap and cuddled with him while finishing the movie. A few others joined us. And we were casually talking.
"Next time you gotta let me be the master"I whispered making him blush
"You're going to have to wait a bit longer for that one" he replied
"Oh I can wait. I'm not going anywhere. I promised" that made him smile.

We spend our day watching movies till around noon someone called halfy out. He told me he was fine by himself and walked out. Me and kirishima were binging another show when I realized halfy was taking awfully long.

We heard a loud scream.