The next two weeks were torture for Bakugo. Todoroki had gone back to his normal self completely, he almost didn't talk to bakugo. The latter had to give it his all to keep his cool, though it didn't always work out how he wanted and he ended up shouting at both his friends and deku as well as one time at Todoroki. Only to remind himself how he told him he reminds him of how his father treated him. That made him feel even worse about himself so he called in sick and didn't go to school for a few days. That was until Aizawa called his mother and said there was a field trip and whether he was coming. He didn't want to but his mother screamed at him and his father cried since it was his heat. The entire situation reminded him of Todoroki too much so he decided to go.
He appeared at school an hour before departure. There was no one there except mineta.
Bakugos pov:
Fucking hell, not that creep again. I secretly hoped he wouldn't be coming. Thankfully halfy appeared 10 minutes after. He was walking slowly, consciously. I didn't understand why until I realized he wasn't coming from the dorms. I run up to him and grabbed his arm he hissed in pain.
"What did he do to you?" I almost screamed. "H-he did n-nothing" halfy was panting, his breaths slow and heavy as if it hurt with every single one of them. "Hey, look at me" he did. He had a bruise on his right cheek. He was wearing a hoodie but I still saw a red line across his neck as if someone strangled him. "Can I?" He nodded, I pulled him into a hug. "It's okay, it's okay" repeated. Halfy didn't cry. He just remained in my arms not knowing what to do. I'm not sure whether my words got to him. "You guys are fucking gay! And both alphas! The fuck is wrong with you brains" Todoroki pulled away as fast as he could and took a step back from me putting his arms around him in a protective position.
"THE FUCK YOU CARE" I screamed in minerals face. Well not really in his face. I couldn't get so low, to his level. I wanted to kick him in the face but others started gathering around along with Aizawa. So the bus came too.
"I don't care where you sit as long as mineta you sit alone and Bakugo doesn't sit with midoriya" aizawa said and completely ignored all might who said something about placing together people who have unresolved issues with each other could resolve those issues.
I couldn't care less as long as I didn't sit with either the creep nor deku. I raised my hand and pointed to the bathroom. Aizawa nodded his head and with me a bunch of others lined up to the toilet. I didn't really have to go. Just wanted some time alone to think. I stared at my self in a mirror for a while guys passing me asking whether I'm fine. I responded with a mere "yeah, just felt a bit sick" I didn't feel like shouting so they really believed me something was wrong.
After a bit I rushed to the bus. There were two seats open. One next to halfy and the other next to froppy.
"Umm Bakugo can you let me sit next to tsu?" Momo said from behind me. I didn't say anything only made my way to halfy.

We rode for about two hours and everybody was getting bored. Some started having conversations or played a game of some sort or simply went to sleep. I was half-assing a conversation with some of my friends. Every few seconds I looked at halfy. I was facing him forward, sitting sideways in my seat so I could talk to shitty hair and denki who sat behind us.
Halfy looked like he was desperately in need of a sleep. He would close his eyes and almost doze off only to be waken up by his own body, shivering itself back to consciousness.
I wish I could help him in some way. In any way really. I wish he could lay himself on me and not mind what others thought. I wish I had taken anything that could comfort him. Todoroki fell asleep for a few seconds again. I looked around and saw most pople sleeping on each other. Shitty hair patted my shoulder " dude you're gonna love me for this one" he handed me todoroki's blanket. I looked at him not knowing how to thank him.
I gently wrapped the blanket around Todoroki. He woken up and in fear started taking the blanket off of himself. "W-what if they f-find out" he started but I cut him off " look around everyone is sleeping on each other." And anticipating his next question I said " and the blanket is only because you were cold" as if that's what his brain needed he nodded and doze off. I put the blanket around him tighter, this time he didn't wake up. Instead he fell to the side on my chest and snuggled in. I couldn't help but smile.
"O-oh looks like someone has a crush" denki grinned. "Todo and Baku sitting in a tree" kiri sung "F-U-C" the last part denki joined for but they were cut of because I smacked them both in the face.

The ride was supposed to last for a whole day. Half of it was already behind us and Halfy spent it sleeping. I took a nap too but woke up right before a stop. Everybody started standing up and stretching their limbs so I shook halfy gently letting him now what what's happening. He opened his eyes slowly and asked if I was going out. I nodded. He went out with me. The fresh air seemed weirdly unnatural after long ours on the bus. Todoroki left his blanket inside and now was shaking from either cold or something else. Idiot I thought to myself and took of my jacked putting it on his shoulders. He sniffed it and immediately calmed down. I hated the fact I couldn't calm him down with my pheromones.
Everybody was eating something. I sat on the table with my squad and halfy went to sit with deku. He didn't have anything to eat. I watched as deku offered him stuff. He didn't want anything. "I totally get you todo" uraraka said "sometimes when I have my heat I don't eat anything at all for an entire day" after that halfy pointed to some of deku's food and took it. He slowly chewed on it and swollowed. For a moment everything was alright until he stood up and ran towards a bathroom. I rushed right behind him. I heard him vomit all he has eaten. I didn't say anything only waited for him to come out with a bottle of water in my hand. He took a sip and handed it back. Not saying anything he held onto my arm and we headed back to the bus. When we got seated I asked him "can you tell me what happened?" For a moment he didn't say anything but then he slowly told me everything.
When he finished I was stunned. Also a bit hurt that he said my actions reminded him of that crazy fucker. But I got where he was coming from and I swore to myself never to shout at halfy.
Right when we got on the bus the others followed so he had to tell his story very quietly. How he didn't burst into tears? I had no idea, if I were him I would. After it seemed like and appropriate amount of time had passed I pulled him into my arms and let him rest on me. This time he didn't fall asleep. Instead I felt him shake slightly and realized he was finally letting it out. I pulled the blanket around him and let him use my shirt as a tissue.