Chapter 3

After Melody left I felt someone's fist collide with my gut.

I looked up expecting to see Alissa . I was right ,when I looked up I saw blonde hair and green eyes.

" oh hey (y/n) " she said all cocky!

" oh hey bitch" I said without stuttering witch surprised me as we'll as the blonde in front of me .

Then the rest of her group showed up and started punching me. ' just as I thought she's too weak to fight me alone ' I thought .

Suddenly Andrew punched me so hard he broke my nose !! At that moment something in me snapped and I started fighting back . I punched Alissa so hard in the head she got knocked out. Did I stop there no, I jumped onto her and started pummeling my fists into her face . Her group just stood there in shock as sent one last punch to end it all at there leaders face. After I gave her that one pasta punch I heard her heart stop . Due to me being half wolf I have better hearing than most humans.

I then ran out of there using my super speed and back to my house. As I walked in my dad got off the phone .

" you are no longer our daughter get out you aren't welcome here " he said angrily.

Unfortunately for my parents i had already snapped and all I wanted was to spill the blood of my parents .

I giggled as a I ran upstairs to my room I packed my phone, laptop, chargers, clothes, a gun I had hidden under my bed and put it all in my backpack. Then I grabbed the knife I had under my bed and went downstairs. When I got downstairs my dad was already calling the police. I went up behind him and slit his throat . Then I ran to my parents room and did the same thing I did to my dad to my mom. Then I jumped out the window and ran into the woods.