The day we met the red headed girl part 1

It's been a week since I got here. I woke up at midnight to a high pitched scream. I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs grabbing my hoodie and putting it on.

" what was that " I asked a tone of worry in my voice.

" don't know don't really care but slenderp wanted me , Hellen , and you to go out and investigate" puppeteer said in a monotone voice.

" ok" I say happy that I'm going with bloody and puppet as I call them .

" no no no no no there is no way you are going without me" A familiar silver haired yelled as she ran down the stairs still trying to get her hoodie on.

" I'm sorry Silent but I don't really trust you in this kind of situation" Slendy said calmly as he teleported in front of my best friend.

" fine , but if either of you even think about touching my bestie you DIE" she said in a serious tone with a dark aura surrounding her.

" ok , bye-bye " she said returning to her happy tone.

" bye bro " I say like the freaking boss I am.

Me and the two kinda cute guys walked out the door slamming it behind us. The boys walked on the ground and I climbed up a tree because I am awesome. When I was in front of them I hung upside down in front of their faces.My ears flopping around in the wind and my tail wagging .

"Ahhhhhh" bloody screamed. Puppet chuckled at his friends weak form.

We heard the sound of a sword cutting flesh . We walked towards the noise.we stopped when they got to a clearing. There was blood everywhere. Limp , lifeless bodies were hanging from trees. The bodies eyes that were once full of life were dull and grey .

" Pretty huh " a childish voice.

We turned towards the source of noise.

We were met by.....bbdnd

----------------------------------------------------

So what do u think comment , vote , follow me do what u do

Ill do part to in a few minutes but right now my Internet absolutely sux but whatever