Chapter four

( as requested by Burning-Eyed-Hunter I will continue XD I want u all to know The Burning Eyed Hunter is hers not mine !!!XD pic of her is above this)

When I got to the woods I climbed up a tree and say on the sturdiest branch I could find.

Then the started to smell like cheesecake and waffles !!!XD ( wonder who that is )

I look down and saw three boys just staring at me. Me being me I was so surprised I fell off of the branch I was sitting on.

I landed right in front of them .

"H-hi" I say scratching the back of my head.

They start whispering thinking I can't hear them.

" she's covered in blood " whispers the one in the white mask with black feminine features to the one with the orange hoodie.

" And ( tick ) she has ( crack ) ears and a tail" whispers the one with the goggles and mouthguard.

I giggle when I hear him tick.

" I c-can hear y-you , you kn-know" I say giggling.

" do you wanna come with us kitty" the masked one asks me.

"S-sure b-but don't c-call me kitty " I reply.

" okay we won't " they say in unison .

~~~ time skip till they r at the mansions door ~~~

"We're back bitches " maskey says , I learned their names on the way over.

Everything was silent.

"We brought a new killer"he says.

Still nothing.

" it's a girl " he says.

"Finally another girl" a girls voice say from in the mansion.

" where is everyone" Toby asks.

" the boys were being jerks and left me and the rest of the girls here and went on a killing spree, and slenderp went with them" the girl says.

" hi I'm suicidal Sadie but you can call me Sadie " she says.

" I'm ( y-y/n) " I reply.