Chapter 6

Well it turns out you're going to stay here in the mansion with us" slendermen said.

"Yay" I say enthusiasticly.

After that I walk up to Jeff say "hugs and pugs fix everything" while handing him a baby pug. ( the kind of dog duh XD ) then I give him a big hug when I look up I ser him blushing and I just start giggling. I start to walk away leaving a flustered and confused looking Jeff behind.

All the girls giggle. The boys , that just walked in looked kinda jealous though.

To make matters worse slender man just has to say" Jeff we show ( y/n) her new room please"

" whatever "Jeff mumbled still blushing.

Me and Jeff start to walk up stairs When Sadie grabbed Jeff's ARM and said " you hurt her you die" bit I didnt hear.

At that moment a certain white haired person decides to make an appearance.

" whats all the commotion s-slendy " she asks the tall faceless being.

" Well Silent look whos next to Jeff" he says.

She looks at me and goes Wide eyed. I just smirk.

" my neesan " she yells running at me . Next thing I knew I was in a death hug with my best friend.

" anyways I'll see you after you get settled in to your room" she says happily.

When Jeff left me to get situated, I got pinned against the Wall with a knife to my neck by...