chapter 7

( By the way if u were wondering slendy put a spell on me being melody and u being the reader so we only stutter in human form)

I was suddenley pinned to the wall by...

Shadow ( oc )

" if you ever even think about touching MY Jeff again I will come into your room and take all your teeth away I am the one you should be fearing"

" okay, but I have a question, since when did he become your possession, just wondering" I asked trying to contain my laughter.

" he has always been mine ( y/n), btw your just a pawn for Slendy in the war against Zalgo " she said coldly.

A feeling of betrayal washed over me. Shadow must have noticed because the next thing I hear is her laughter.

" get the fuck out of my room bitch" I say coldly a dark aura surrounding me.

" okay pawn " she says giggling as she walks out of my room closing the door softly behind her as to not attract attention from the other creepypastas.

When she left I looked around my new room. I had ( f/c) walls. (S/f/c) ( second favorite color if I forgot that in the intro) bed. There was a book shelf in the right corner of my room. It was empty. I walked over to the closet and right when I was about to turn the handle I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door and there was black shadow. ( shadows sister btw they are nekos with black hair and black ears and a tail)

" hey Alex ... I mean Black Shadow" I said nervously .

" I don't care if you call me Alex " he said blushing, nervously scratching the back of his neck.

" ok " I said sheepishly.

" anyways I'm sorry about my sister. She's kind of obsessed with Jeff even though he thinks she's kind of annoying" he said quietly.

" it's okay but next time she tries to kill me it's not my fault if you find her corps on my floor. Oh and she said ' I am the one you should fear ill come when you are sleeping and take your teeth away' and all I was thinking about was the song ' the ones" I said giggling.

" I'll meet you downstairs (y/n) " he said.

"Later Alex " I said smiling like an idiot.

" her giggle is kinda cute " Black Shadow muttered to himself. ' she will be mine' he thought.

Hiding in the shadows a pair of jealous eyes glaring at the back of Alex's head. ' I will find a way to make her mine' the figure thought.

( pic of Shadow in multimedia )