The night were everyone has the biggest sugur rushes ever

( readers costume in multimedia ( she died her hair))

" everyone get down here now " me L.J Sally and Silent yelled.

It was 6:30 and the others were still not up. The four of us have been up since 4:12. We were growing inpatient . We've been yelling for two minutes.

Silent went into hoodie and masky's room and blared rock.

L. J went into bloody's room and splashed paint on his face.

I silently ran into BEN'S room with two Buckets of water . One in each hand. First I went over to his stash of games. I poured a whole bucket on them. BEN still didn't wake up. I smirked to myself. ' this will be amusing' I thought to myself.

Right at that moment L.J ran by with a not so happy Bloody at his heels. Bloody was covers head to toe in rainbow paint.

I crept up to BEN and poured it on his head giggling.

" awwwwww " he screamed as he looked up to see who poured the bucket of doom on his beautiful elf self.

" ( y/n) you monster" he screamed as he lunged at me.

By now I was on the ground with an angry elf pinning me down. Due to all the girly screaming from BEN everyone had woken up and came to see what all the commotion was.

Seeing that everyone was gathered around BEN got off of me and ran downstairs. When everyone had gathered downstairs me and Silent told them why we were up so early.

" today is Halloween that means free candy" L.J screamed before I had even opened my mouth.

~~~ time skip till after trick or treating~~~

Everyone was running around like maniacs. THEY HAD THE WORST SUGAR RUSH EVER.

Around 3:oo am everyone passed out on the floor.