Chapter 4

As you didn't notice you were passed out crying for help. A man stood in the door where you locked. By hearing of a faint sound you slowly open your eyes adjusting to the only light provided of a candle, few clicking of a key sound of the door knob you sit up and waiting for the person entering the room. A bright light hit you that makes you close your eyes before someone said.

"(y/n)!?!?" surprised by your presence.

"w-who are you?!" opening your eyes raising your hand shielding the light.

The silhouette man strode in your position suddenly grab you and landed to his chest.
"tch" he only response, embracing you tightly.

(y/n) POV

"Levi!" is it really him? but how? what happened? why am I here? my head spinning right now. I need to ask him.

"Before you ask me a lot, let's remove this shackles on you." he detached from me proceeding to unlock the chains that was attached from both of my knees.

"tch! filthy thing!" Levi said gritted his teeth.

"What happened Levi why there was a blood on you? did you fight? did you kill someone?", he didn't listen whatever I throw  my questions to him he was busy picking every keys on the floor. Before I know it was untangle.

"Stand up (y/n) let's get out of here!" grabbing me.

"But! Levi just answer one of damn question!" I waggle his hold from me. Turning staring daggers at me.

"Don't be a brat (y/n) we need to hurry!" I was stunned to his expression I think he was very serious, his tone he never did it to me once but now. "Quick!" shoving me through the door.

As we were running for the past 5 minutes in the old building hand in hand, why of all places I am here, I need to really ask him this really make me anxious. Even Levi is with me I have feeling of anxiety and doubt on him. 'No! not the time for this (y/n)!' this won't help me making situations on my empty brain! Unannounced Levi stop running and I bumped to his hard back. "Levi! why did you sto-?!" He looked away, as I follow his gaze.  Is this real?!

"(y/y/n) get a-a-way f-from L-levi!!" Eren stammered shouted at me, I was shocked by looking at Eren he was bloodied all over himself! every steps he made Eren stumbled I agape and watched him in horror the fact that he was supporting himself to the wall.

"You idiot! don't tell (y/n) what to do?!" Levi's raged as he grip his hold unto me.

"L-levi it hurts your going to break my bone" I tried to pull his grip on me but it does not work.

"You murderer!!" Eren shouted sprinted towards Levi and I standing.

Suddenly with the rising of adrenaline Levi grab me avoiding from Eren attack and without any second we ran off and Eren on the floor flatly landed as we left Eren he keep shouted I heard him saying with a faint said "(y/n) your in danger!" that words keep playing on my mind.

Time skip

We make it Levi's home, it was clean as usual no specs of dust anywhere and everything was organized, 'how can a man so obsessed on cleaning' as I have my train of thought on Levi's being OCD, again it remember of Eren said I was in danger and with Levi. What does he mean. Why Levi? I want an explanation now and then. Levi came back with gauze bandage and medicines in a box we sitted on his virgin sofa. He still did not change his shirt. Who's blood is it.

"tch. Stop staring me like that (y/n), Do you really believe to Eren?" he asked accusingly while cleaning the scratches I have got.

"No Levi it means nothing. But I want to know what really happened, you're soaked of blood, Eren being mad on you, why am I chained? everything Levi, tell me." although I bombard Levi those questions I dont feel anything left strength from what tragically happened earlier.