Chapter 7

Armins' POV

It's been 5 days since Eren was admitted at the hospital and we do not have any trace of who did this to him. Mikasa was furious and willing to kill living to give justice of what happened to his only hopelessly beloved Eren.

"Mikasa, you need to have some rest I can take care here" I was concerned of her as she was not have proper sleep I can see it through her bags under her eyes.

"Im fine Armin, I won't leave Eren alone here, who knows! the suspect will come out and end Erens' like easily I wouldn't dare to leave" she insisted in her teary eyes.

"I know how you feel Mikasa, but I too is concern of your being... Just take a nap in the cushion I'll watch Eren, ok." I said reassuring as I pat her shoulder.

"okay Armin... Wake me up whatever happens right." she said.

"of course Mikasa, so go to sleep now... Don't be stubborn" I said before she close her eyes, suddenly my phone rings it was Annie, my girlfriend.

I answered, "Heyy Annie.. where are you? are you okay? You did not give me updates" I ask her consecutively.

A long pause on the other line. "wait up dear armin... I'm sorry okay a lot of errand I was in. But, I make it up to you, where are you?" Annie asked.

"I'm at hospital."

"What? why? are you okay Armin?" oh shoot, she thinks that I hurt myself.

"Uh.. No.. no Annie, it's just that..." I don't know how say this since we don't have any idea who the hell do this to Eren.

"It just what Armin?!" she outcry.

"Eren.. he was going to die someone wants him to be dead and we don't have any idea who did this to him" I outburst with mixed emotions.

"I'll be there! I have GPS where you at. Wait me there" Annie hastily said.

Annie's POV

Did I heard it right? Eren! I found you boy. Levi will be happy to know where you are. But it wait, this is no chance to kill Eren if my dear Armin will on his side and maybe that brat also, Mikasa, sticking his nose to Eren again. We cannot take risk to end him like that. I need to report this first to Levi and who will decide what to do, but for me I want to be with my Armin, I will bring him to safer place before Levi involve him, if he does I will not let him leave to.

'I love him too much! no one will lay a hand on my dear Armin'

"Hey! Levi"

"What? any news make it quick!" that was harsh well I sed to it.

"why?! you are to busy with (y/n), you obsessive monster!"

"You know me I don't have a lot of time with dumbass like you, tell me." Levi said with a cold tone.

"Let me clarify things first, Levi Ackerman, I do this because I owe you but let me remind you that Armin will be safe here, if not, I will never any doubts to kill you" I warn him.

"Tsk! okay.. okay.. you will have that brat, don't keep me waiting" he said impatiently.

"I found Eren, he is in the hospital get treated. But my intuition said Mikasa was also guarding him, she is your cousin what will you do to that, huh?" I said smirking, what might happen if this two Ackerman will put in one battlefield, I crazily laugh at the thought.

"Tell me the address and I have no concern about her I want Eren dead!" he emphasize.

And the call was cut. That was agreeably intense of someone who was lunatic in love.