Chapter 6

Eren POV

"I need to get out of here, my body was going numb now, where's my phone." moving my hand to my pocket jacket but there wasn't any phone, but Ughh! Levi broke it, sh*t no phone and the building was dark. How am I supposed to get out of here now. I clutched my wounds it is everywhere of my skin I am losing to much blood too. Before I knew it I came towards the door limping.

"The f*ck Levi know this dark and eerie building." I ran to the taxi passing by. But none of them to stop to fetch me. The heck! I am not gonna die right now, (y/n) is in danger she with Levi. Slowly, my consciousness fading away but before my eyes close I heard a cars honking repeatedly and the light directly blinding me.

"Eren..." calming voice mixed with a panic.

Fixing my sight. "E-eren! your bleeding. Your losing to much, come on hold onto me" he said placing my arm to back of his head for my support.

Now I know him, "Ar-armin.." I called with my cracked voice.

"No.. don't speak and don't even close your eyes! I bring you to the nearest hospital Eren!" he scold.

Timeskip

Mikasa POV

Who the h*ll is calling me this midnight. Grabbing my phone at my study table on my half close eyes I read the caller name 'Armin', what's going on.

"Hey Armin? why so sudden huh?" I ask lazily.

If its Eren I don't bother talking to him all my life, but I was just nothing to him because of (y/n) he had crush on. Or maybe love. I hate it! Eren is just mine. But wait did I heard it vividly, Armin says Eren name.

"What Armin!" clarifying with a gut something have happened to Eren.

"Yes, Mikasa you heard it clearly Eren was on the hospital, I just bring him here. I saw him bloody all over and I hope he will be fi--" Armin cut off.

"I'll be there! take a look for him until I arrive." reaching for my jacket laid on my bed.

I hastily ran faster, locking my door. And starting the car engine.

The road was untrammelled you can just count vehicles, speedily, I make it to the Titan Hospital, a wierd name. I marched to the front desk asking the woman with a nametag, Sasha, I think this human love midnight snacks.

"Eren Yeager room number, please."

"Oh!! hello your in a rush, what is your relationship to him?" Sasha asked without putting down her food.

"Room number 21 maam, second floor." A bald man interrupted. "I am Eren nurse, by the way I am Connie Springer and this Sasha Braus, my glutton girlfriend." He added, grinning.

"I am not bald!" Sasha defensively said with her mouth is full.

I turn to Connie, nurse of Eren and asked.

"How is he?! is he okay? tell me?" I felt my eyes going to cry. No not this time.

"Don't worry, he is okay now. I think he's strong." Connie replied placing himself to the chair next to Sasha.

"See him for your self." Sasha said.

Armin POV

"Hope Mikasa will here already. I was really nervous" my hands are shaking. Walking back in fort.

"Armin!" Mikasa calling my attention.

"Mikasa, thank goodness your here. But Eren is fine as said by Doctor Hanji." I told Mikasa to calm her. By looking at her she was really agitated. Indeed, she cared for Eren.

"Who do you think did this to him?, what really happen, where did you find him Armin?" she orderly asked.

"I dont know who Mikasa, but I found Eren to the abandoned building and he was very bloody and he will collapsed at any time since a lot of blood was lose." I explained.

While we were discussed we did not notice of Doctor Hanji approached.

"He's in a good state now, Eren was I think a fighter huh. I like his determination to live even how many times he was stab." An eyeglass woman with a white long white coat said.

"You must be Doctor Hanji, thank you for helping out friend..." I bowed.

Hanji was shocked to what I did. .
"Oopss nooo.. don't thank me casually I am just doing my job." she shyly scratching the back of her head.

"We can see him?" Mikasa asked
warily.

"Okay you do, Ms. Overprotected" Hanji chuckle.

We said thank you and proceeded to Eren bed.

"The doctor says he will be okay, mikasa." comforting her.

"Look, what they did to him, Armin. I will kill whoever do this to Eren." Clenching her knuckles.

Third POV

Levi was sleeping unpeacefully on the couch. He keep waggle and waggle which making a frail sound ample to (y/n) could hear.

"Levi" delicately (y/n) called out.

"Levi ..." getting no response. (y/n) slowly got up walking to Levi upon reaching his sleeping form, (y/n) glued her eyes to his perfect scuplt face being zealous to touch him. But when you slowly closing the gap, inch by inch your lips wanted to taste his.

In the mid of your lustful imagination, you stop yourself shaking your head.

"stop it (y/n), your only just a best friend to Levi" you facepalmed. Staring back. You let out a long sigh. "I need to go back to sleep, what am I thinking. Dumbass!" rolling your eyes your back facing Levi, unnoticeable you step on something that make your butt fall to the couch where Levi is rest. Right between his legs.

"ohh shoot!" you nervously said.

"(Y/n)!!" Levi was surprised totally awaken.

"Im-im.. So-" before you finished your apology Levi cut you off by saying.

"Are you okay? what are you doing there?" Levi asked observed your both position. You between on Levi's leg as parted. You flushed realizing your position.

"Sorry Levi" you alarmed. Your jittery stir in your position when that unexpected, trying to stand up your hand graze on Levi friend, your eyes open wide to the contact that you never intend to. Levi also was shocked and feel a heat sensation of his body and his friend constantly erect. Absentminded, you two did not what to do. But as a man Levi straighten up from his sit and hugged you.

"Let's stay like this for awhile (y/n)." he said pleadingly.

You at the moment, just nodded in response.

For quite some time Levi remove you from the embraced and placing his big hands to your face staring through you.

"you supposed to sleep (y/n)." kissing your forehead.

you only replied, "okay" but in your train pf thought,

'Is that contact from me did not make him turn on, though it was erected yet he was calm just like that, yah! what was I thinking.'

I get up, letting your two feet towards the bed. And without a little glance you told Levi,
"Im sorry I didn't mean it Levi. I just want to wake up since you are having a bad dream. Night Levi."

"Thanks (y/n)" a words that he could only mustered.

Little did (y/n) know Levi was hungrily want his (y/n).

Soooo, another chapter is here. Again, please let me know anything and kindly support me. Thank you my dear reader-chan ❤️❤️

Picture is not mine.