Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV

The class ended with Prof. Eyebrows.. oopss..ahem Mr. Erwin, well it is boring. I have no interest in Math of course because this subject is suck, math don't like me either. I sighed in frustration. And I can't forget why Levi changes a bit more the way he express his thoughts and feelings it makes me wonder that I find it so sweet.

"Oi brat!" Levi snap at my train of thought.

Well I was just thinking about the way Levi treats me differently awhile ago, its strange huh.

"Ouch! What was that for!" I wince in pain when he pinch my cheeks.

"Now its turning red." I pout.

"Yeah, good for you. Your looking at nowhere huh, what comes to your empty mind. Your not even listening to our Professor Eyebrows." He leaned closer to me as our nose touch.

My eyes widen as he lean closer to me and our lips an inch a bit close, his minty breath it tickles me.

'Stop (y/n), remember Levi is your best friend and he always be.'

The more its surprise when Levi his forehead with me and stared at my eyes.

"L-Levi, your too close... A-a-ar--..." I was cut when he said.

"Your stuttering brat." He go back to his seat and didn't look at me again.

"Huh!? Of course you grumpy midget, whoever girl can not stutter when your face is too close to them." I protest, holding my notebook to cover my face. I'm madly blushing right now.

'Damn you Levi!!'

"Your blushing" he smile facing me again.

"You stop, it is not funny.😣" I say, when I plopped my notebook to the desk.

"(Y/n) but your cute when you blush." Levi say walking over my desk and lowering his head to my level and his cold hand cupped my cheek.

I love when he do that his steel orb looking into my soul and I feel safe on his touch and his loving eyes looking at my (e/c).

He smile, I want this to see it forever and want to stay on his. Yeah, sometimes I dream that Levi will tell me he loves me, how it feel to be hug and kiss by him. But I know that is only for someone he cared. Petra, his girlfriend.

"Hey Levi-hun" and speaking of the devil, Petra arrived and greeted my best friend. She kissed Levi on his lips.😞

'Why not me?!' I stand in my chair and say

"Hi Petra, please excuse me" and ran to the girls bathroom, my hearts ache when I saw that. I look at the mirror and sighed in defeat.

Levi POV

That's it!! The moment is so good I talk to my best friend (y/n), this feelings I have for her can't deny that I love my (y/n). Why now! No! I like her since we were kids, I am not brave to confess to her since. I regret it.

"Levi-hun, are you okay?" Petra hug me and lowering my head closing my eyes at the thought of (y/n) earlier.

Her smile, her beautiful (e/c) and her face, her joyous attitude really make me falling in love deeper.

"Levi."

"Levi"

......

"Sorry Petra". I say looking at her.

"It's okay, why come eat lunch to me Levi?" She asked.

I just nod. And going to a school canteen. When entering it so crowded that's when I saw (y/n) with another guy. I clench my fist the way that guy talking and laughing with her. 'It supposed to be me making her laugh not him.'

3rd POV

Levi is jealous looking at you and (g/n) having your moment to him, laughing.

"Your alone again (y/n), ahh.. I know it because you will say it again 'Levi is with Petra'... Hahaha" (g/n) said putting his hand to your shoulder.

"Yeah-Yeah, you know it already, so lets not talk about them and let's eat." (Y/n) grab him by the shoulder drag him to the food display.

Little did she know Levi look straight to her, poking his food.

"Levi, stop poking your food and eat" Petra suggest looking at Levi annoyed.

"I'm not hungry anymore, I have to go." And Levi left Petra dumfounded.

"Huh?! Levi wait!" Petra stand to her seat and not knowing what happen to Levi.

'What's with him?' Petra thought eating alone.

Timeskip

The bell rang and mean it's time for you and Levi to go home, the usual Levi will walk you home but you walk alone.

Flashback

"Come on Levi let's go home."

"Me and Petra will go out today, you can go home without me." Levi say without looking at you. Walking out to the room.

And you left alone. You sighed getting your bag walking home alone.

Flashback end

"I hate him!!" You kick the stone without knowing someone hit the stone from the head, you feel sorry for him.

"Who throw me a stone?!" A man asked angrily.

You look anywhere and found out you were just alone, you are nervous, and feet shaking you can't get away with this trouble. A man walk over to you and raising his hand to slap you but nothing hits you.

"Huh?!" Slowly you open your eyes and saw (g/n) protecting your from the man's violence.

"Try to hit a lady? Shame on you bastard." He let go of the man's hand, rubbing it with his other hand.

"You shits!" He left you and (g/n) alone. You were shocked for the sudden commotion.

"Are you hurt (y/n)?!" (G/n) ask you inspectioning your face if their any scratches.

You look up to him, he's tall of course and hug him unexpectedly. It taken back by (g/n) without any doubt he hugged you back.

"Thank you for saving me there (g/n) I don't know what will happen to me if you are not here." He appreciates your kind attitude towards him.

"For you (y/n), come on I walk you home we don't know if that guy will come back ang revenge. It's better if your with me." He says smiling looking straight at you.

Little did you know that the beautiful steel grey orbs watching directly at both of you. Filled with sadness and enrage.

Sorry for using Petra reader-chan, by the way (g/n) mean 'guys name' now I let you choose your partner 😁 and hope you will still like this another chapter. Thank you.😊

Signing off.😉☺️