Chapter 3

You are walking through the hallway of Shingenki University while your mind is filled with Levi, something changes on him. Your head low without knowing you bumped to Eren.

Eren is inlove with you since he land his eyes on you. But because of Levi he cannot talk or come with you. His stares make him frightened. But now you were alone he can find sometime to be with you.

"Im sorry Eren, my bad" you vowed.

"No, no (y/n) no worries its my fault I did not now you where coming too." He said scratching his head.

"(Y/n) your alone, where is Levi? You always with him."

"I dont know Eren, he change."

"Change?!"

"Huh?! No.no.no... its nothing Eren."

"Oh! Okay.." He said.

Y/n POV

I sighed.

"Stop worrying (y/n), he will be fine just think about it that he and Petra broke up?! I dont think so, because Petra is madly inlove with Levi." Eren said while putting his shoulder to mine. This new to him.

"Im okay Eren, I am not worrying about Levi" I nonchalantly said. But I am liar, I do really care for him because.. ugh!! I dont know what is this feeling!!

"Listen (y/n), I know you have something for him but please Levi is with someone and dont be a third wheel. I hate when you are sad." Eren said.

Am I too obvious.

Eren POV

I know (y/n) you like him. But I will never let you end up with him but only mine.

"E..eren.. what are you doing?!" (y/n) said while trapping her on the wall and she backed away.

"(Y/n), please listen to me." I leaned in as I stares to her beautiful and mesmerizing (e/c) I cant take it. I want her.

"Eren your too close" she tried pushing me but I was strong enough to pinned her arms on her head.

Y/n POV

I was scared right now, why do people change immediately. Eren is not like this but his eyes there is something that I am afraid right now.

'please someone help me.'

Eren scaring me. He is strong but never compared to Levi he was so strong where is he I need him.

'Levi' I mentally shouted.

"Oi brat!!" I averted my eyes to owner of the voice. And he is here. My savior. Does he?

Timeskip

'What happen last time?!

Where I am?!

Where is Levi?!

Eren?!

I cannot see anything but darkness.'

I run my fingers to the soft mattress, my feet it feels cold I reach it and there was a steal intact. I was chained?? By who?? I panic scrambling anything to use for a light. It was so dark.

"Hello!! Someone can hear me!!" I shouted but no one response.

Where am I??

I sob still no one hear me.

Thank you readers, but that's it for now cuz' my father is angry Im still wake and tomorrow I have class😪

But please someone help me, i am proud to those who had a lot of reads on there stories unlike mine.😥 I know it is not good but please help me what to do.. Thank you..

Hope you leave me a comment so that I can feel someone supporting me.. Thank you.😊🤗