Chapter 5

Levi POV

After I finished my shower, I was damn filthy because of that Eren brat, how did he has conscious after I stabbed him few times it wasn't enough he keep struggling that's why I did not pierce his heart directly if I do that so no one will touch my (y/n) or even get her away from me. (Y/n) is mine and mine alone.

I walked to the closet to get dressed on my sweatpants leaving my torso caressed by the air coming from window open in the balcony. Sipping on my tea. I feel refreshed. But not yet, Eren was still alive. That idiot is really an ass. If I will not finish him he will go and tell (y/n) everything, what I did to him and to her being locked up in a room with a shackles on her knees. Suddenly I felt guilty for what I did to my precious (y/n), I moved towards in her peaceful position, laying on her back both hands on her tummy. Caressing her smooth skin. I wanted her. Damn (y/n) what potion you have in me. I stand up and kissed her forehead.

"(y/n) don't ever hate me for what I did to you. I just want you only mine and no one brats, idiots in the world." Silently whispering to her, 'tch' even I was speaking to her slumber state.

Finishing my tea, reaching for my cleaned and ironed jacket, I dial my friends number to find Eren and tell them to bring Eren alive or dead to me. I will slaughter him.

"Tch. Why you didn't pick up my calls? what you doing?" anger risen from me, I just sit down while staring at (y/n) form on the bed.

"Sorry Levi, I was with Bertolt and Annie, we are at bar, you know dancing and drinking" Reiner replied.

"I don't give a f*ckin what is your business but I told you is to find that brat Eren Jaeger" I said gritted my teeth, they really pain in the ass.

"Why levi, you did not finished him already, that was new to you, huh?!" mocking me for the first time, tch.

"Are you lost of words, Renier. You want me t-" threatening the fact that I was mocked by this tall damn beard idiot.

"No, I get overwhelmed levi. We will find him and bring him to you right away." he said frantically.

I long sighed and ended the call. There are all useless! I stressed out combing my jet black hair.

"When will be this end?" I sighed frustrating.

"L-levi" I heard a soft voice coming from the bed on my vision. As I raised my face to look at the owner of the voice, (y/n) was there sitting straight at the headboard of bed.

"Im sorry, why are you still up?" standing, removing my self from the comfy couch. I moved towards her. Reaching her cheeks while she was staring at me. She said.

"I just have a dream Levi"

Forming tears in her (c/e), "its okay (y/n) it was just a dream, care to share with me?" I placed my self on the edge of the near to her.

'even her dream I hated it, it makes her cry! I dont like this.'

"I dream of you that will going to leave me, you don't want me in your life" (y/n) breaks down crying with her head down. Tear streaming down on the white pillow she was holding, trying to cover her face I grab her by holding her back and hugged her tightly. Enough to make her feel I will lose her or me to her.

"I will not leaving you (y/n), I promised you. But, how about you would you leave me?" placing my hand to her chin bring it up to look at me straight in the eyes. Waiting for her respond. She have no choice if she choose the latter or former she still wont get away from my cage of embraced.

"I-i-im not." she faintly said. Enough to hear her but I want to hear her confidently without any doubt on her decision.

"I cannot hear you clearly, what did you say (y/n)?" she flustered a rose colored appear to her cheeks.

"I-im not leaving you levi" (y/n) answered closing her eyes tightly.

I chuckled to her beauty with a cuteness, "Of course you won't, because you have no choice (y/n). So, you must promise me that (y/n)?"

She adjust herself to me and pulling the covers back to her state. Then she unexpected asked.

"I promised. But how about Petra, why you say that so simple. I am your best friend since childhood, but I was nothing compared to her, Petra was your life." she hoarsely said.

"Don't mention her, I don't want to hear that name again, (y/n). What matters to me now is you. I will be here for you I promised you that and trust it I won't break it." I should also exterminate Petra to mine and (y/n) world. No one will be the blockage of my way to create a world with (y/n).

"okay levi." she said.

"Just sleep and have a rest now." rising from the sit after I give a kissed of her head. Smelling the fragrance of my bath soap. It was intoxicated.

Leaving her in a room locking the door closed so that she will not her me talking when planning to get rid of people in my way to (y/n). I was relieved she did not her my conversation to Renier. Damn it was closed. I should be careful I dont want her to leave me. That her promised will hold forever. It was like she was telling me 'Im yours Levi' it gives me tingling sensation. 'Ugh!!'

"Annie? you must have a good update!"

"Yes, we have found information that Eren was saved by Mikasa, your cousin Levi." Annie mentioned Mikasa, my cousin my enemy. Another bratin line to be murdered.

"But we will look after him levi." Interrupted by Bertolt saying.

"tch. You better do." I let out a very long sighed. 'I will kill you all'. Straighten my back rested on the chair.

Little did Levi know, (y/n) was so jealous of Petra. Although she promised him to never leave him, (y/n) will have to move.

"I will make a move, Levi" unknown said.

So, I think it was all Levi heichou POV hope you like it please leave me a comment and vote my stories, so much appreciated. I must give thanks to all reader-chans for I on the process since I already have 3.9K views, thank you so much. For the next chapter, who do you think the unknown? again, please my dear reader-chan another update will be soon. Love you ❤️😽 SHINZOU WO SASAGEYOOO. Picture was not mine. But save it. 😽😽 Thank you again.