We're Done

A/N: This is an alternate ending, for those of you who didn't want Y/N to get back with Kendall. This will be set after Kendall finds out she is pregnant.

Y/N returned from working at the music studio. It had been a long hard day of recording and arranging her music into her latest album. All she wanted to do was cuddle up with Kendall and fall asleep wrapped in her arms.

Y/N walked into the kitchen, finding Kendall leant against the counter with her head in her hands.

"Hey, Kenny. What's up, babe?" Y/N asked as she walked over to her, placing her hand on her back comforting her.

Kendall looked up to Y/N with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I never meant this to happen." Kendall replied.

Y/N looked to Kendall, curious as to what she meant.

"What do you mean? What did you do, Ken?" Y/N asked as she removed her hand from Kendall's back and look at her seriously.

Kendall slid something across the counter. Y/N looked down seeing a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test. Y/N sighed and held her head in her hands, she took deep breaths before questioning Kendall.

"Who's baby is it?" Y/N asked as she looked to Kendall with anger in her eyes.

Kendall shook her head and cried as she looked to Y/N, "I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Who's baby is it?!" Y/N asked again, raising her voice.

Kendall looked to Y/N and sighed.

"It's Ben's. Ben Simmons. He knows about the baby and is willing to help us out." Kendall replied, calmly.

Y/N chuckled and shook her head, before she looked back to Kendall with a stern look on her face.

"We're done, Kendall. For good, so good luck with the baby." Y/N said before she grabbed her helmet and keys to her bike and left.

Y/N sped through LA, trying to calm herself down, but to no avail. She pulled herself over and looked around. Y/N found herself outside the coffee shop that Paris and her had their first date. She smiled at the fond memories of her and Paris, then found herself pulling out her phone. Paris had recently broken up with her band mate, boyfriend, Gabriel. Y/N dialled Paris's number and hoped she'd answer.

"Hey, Y/N. Long time, how've you been?" Paris asked as she answered Y/N's call.

Y/N gave a sigh of relief as she heard Paris's angelic voice.

"Hey, P. Can I meet you? I'm not in the best headspace right now and I need someone to talk to. Someone I trust completely." Y/N replied.

"And you called me, why not Kendall? Your fiancée?" Paris asked.

"Kendall's pregnant with Ben Simmons' baby, so we're done. For good this time." Y/N replied, wiping her eyes as tears began to fall down her face.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm at my house. Please be careful driving over here." Paris said sincerely.

"I'll be there soon. Thanks, Paris." Y/N replied with a smile on her face.

Y/N hung up her phone and placed it back into her pocket. She quickly sped over to Paris's house and found Paris waiting for her outside.

 She quickly sped over to Paris's house and found Paris waiting for her outside