Hello, Brother

Y/N was sat in her office at the music studio. She had just finished recording a new track for her latest album with Travis and was now having to complete some paperwork before she returned home. A knock echoed through her office as she filed some paperwork.

"Come in." Y/N called.

The door opened and Y/N turned around to meet Paris and Gabriel.

"Paris, hey!" Y/N greeted.

Paris moved round Y/N's desk and hugged her.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Paris asked.

"I own the place and I've been recording some new stuff." Y/N replied.

Paris looked to Gabe and then back to Y/N.

"Wow, okay, then I guess we are auditioning to you then." Paris informed with a grin.

Y/N looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"We have an audition for a record deal. Remember, I told you about it at the VMAs?" Paris recalled.

"Oh, yeah. Right, yeah. So, have you guys got some songs?" Y/N asked.

Y/N looked to Gabe and realised that she hadn't introduced herself.

"I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself, I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Nice to meet you." Y/N greeted.

Y/N held out her hand, which Gabe shook.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Gabriel Glenn. Please call me Gabe. I've heard lots about you." Gabe replied.

Y/N smiled.

"Well, let's get straight to it. Let's see what you've guys got. When you're ready." Y/N said as she sat in her desk chair.

Paris and Gabe sat in the chairs opposite Y/N and Gabe began to play guitar, as the pair began to sing.

Y/N was amazed with Paris's voice and was surprised when she heard Gabe sing. The pair finished singing and looked to Y/N.

"Wow. The princess has arrived. That was absolutely beautiful. I'm be out of my mind if I turned you away. You've got a record deal." Y/N informed with a big grin.

Paris and Gabe hugged each other as Y/N grabbed the paperwork.

"Okay, so I just need you to sign this contract and we will get you into the studio to record your debut album." Y/N smiled.

Paris and Gabe signed the contract and the pair hugged Y/N.

"Thank you so much, Y/N. You have no idea how much this means to us." Paris smiled as she placed a kiss on Y/N's cheek.

"It's my pleasure to help a friend achieve her dreams. Now go and record that album of yours." Y/N said.

Paris smiled and hugged Y/N one last time. Gabe shook Y/N's hand and the pair left for the studio.

Y/N smiled and collected her things before she left the studio for home.

*TIME SKIP*

Y/N pulled up to her house seeing the whole family's cars on her drive. Y/N shook her head, but was drawn away as she heard Travis and Kanye calling her name from the backyard. Y/N moved round to the fence of her backyard and saw Kanye, Travis, Scott, Corey and some of the kids in the backyard.