Welcome To The World

It was a new year. Kim had welcomed a baby girl, Chicago, using her surrogate. Y/N was happy with Paris, after New Year's Eve, she strived to make there relationship stronger. Y/N had taken Paris on vacation to France and had been there when she walked the runway for the first time.

 Y/N had taken Paris on vacation to France and had been there when she walked the runway for the first time

Kendall was still with Ben Simmons and she had even confirmed their relationship on the Ellen Show. Y/N was happy for Kendall, even though deep down she wished it was her she was with.

It was the start of February, Paris and Y/N were asleep when Y/N's phone began to ring. Paris rolled over and covered her head with her pillow.

Y/N smiled at Paris and kissed her gently on her shoulder

"Stop staring and answer the phone please." Paris said groggily.

Y/N chuckled and answered her phone.

"Hello?" Y/N greeted.

"Y/N, get dressed. Kylie's gone into labour, get your ass to the hospital now!" Kris informed before hanging up.

Y/N looked at her phone, then looked to Paris. Paris looked to Y/N, noticing her surprised expression.

"What's wrong?" Paris asked as she took Y/N's hand in hers.

"It's Kylie." Y/N replied.

"Oh my God, what happened? Is she okay?" Paris asked.

"Yeah, she's...um..." Y/N replied.

Paris sat up and wrapped her arm around Y/N's waist.

"What is it, Y/N? You can talk to me." Paris asked.

"She's having a baby. She's at the hospital now." Y/N replied.

Paris smiled and got out of bed, throwing clothes at Y/N.

"Come on, what are you waiting for? You need to go meet the little squirt, Auntie Y/N." Paris smiled.

Y/N grinned and quickly got dressed. Y/N and Paris headed downstairs, Y/N grabbed her car keys and they headed off towards the hospital, hoping they would get there in time.