Spill or Fill

Kris entered Kylie's house the next morning, finding Y/N asleep on Kylie's couch with the TV screen frozen on a picture of Kendall.

Kris turned off the TV, then looked down to see Y/N's face all battered and bruised.

Kris moved into the kitchen, finding Kylie and Travis as they were eating breakfast.

"What the hell happened to Y/N's face?" Kris asked.

Kylie and Travis smiled at Kris.

"Oh, nice to see you too, Mom. Yes, I'm fine." Kylie answered.

Kris sighed.

"I'm serious, Kylie. What happened?" Kris asked again.

"She fell over last night when she was drunk, smashed her face on the floor. She's fine, I cleaned her up, she's okay." Kylie answered.

Kris nodded and calmed down as she sat down at Kylie's kitchen island.

"So, how did she get here if she was drunk? And why was Kendall frozen on the TV?" Kris asked.

Kylie smiled, "Kendall found her as she was dropping Rocky off at the studio. Travis told her to go home cause she wasn't acting herself and she was really drunk. And Kendall was probably frozen on the TV because Y/N misses her like crazy and can't sleep very well without her."

Kris looked at Kylie confused.

"Kendall dropped her here?" Kris questioned.

Kylie nodded, "Yep."

Kylie handed Kris a cup of coffee and sat beside her mother.

"Anyway, why have we been graced by your presence, mother?" Kylie asked.

Kris took out her purse and pulled out a necklace with a ring on it.

"I was meant to give this to Y/N the other day, but I thought it would hurt her too much. So, if you could give this to her." Kris stated as she placed the necklace in Kylie's hand.

Kylie looked at the ring attached to the necklace, then looked back to Kris in shock.