St Barts Pt 2

Y/N woke up the next morning and sighed. Y/N got up out of bed and changed into her bikini deciding that today she would try and enjoy herself. She threw on her flannel shirt and walked out to greet the others at the table as they were digging into breakfast.

"Morning." Y/N greeted.

"Morning!" Ellen and Portia replied.

Kendall smiled up at Y/N as she was eating and Harry ignored her presence entirely, which she was glad about. Once Kendall finished her mouthful, she handed Y/N a covered plate.

"I saved you a plate. I know they're your favourite, didn't want you to miss out." Kendall said.

Y/N took the cover off the plate and revealed a pile of pancakes. Y/N smiled at Kendall and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks, Kenny." Y/N beamed.

"You're very welcome." Kendall grinned.

Ellen and Portia finished up and looked to the three youngsters

"So, what have you guys got planned for today?" Ellen asked.

"Harry and I were going to spend the day catching some sun, swimming. Just chilling out together." Kendall answered.

Ellen nodded and looked to Y/N.

"I was just going to chill out too. Maybe write some music, go for a swim, get a tan." Y/N replied.

"What have you two got planned today?" Harry asked.

"We are going to explore town, spend the day on the beach." Ellen answered.

"Take in the culture." Portia smiled.

*TIME SKIP*

It was midday and Y/N had decided to go for a swim. She was finally beginning to relax. Well, that was until she looked back up at the boat and spotted Harry and Kendall making out.

 Well, that was until she looked back up at the boat and spotted Harry and Kendall making out

Y/N huffed and sunk beneath the water. How the hell was she meant to focus on anything but Kendall on this vacation?

Suddenly, Y/N shot up out of the water as she had an idea.