chapter seven

Time skip

You enter the cafeteria and your eyes scan the room, searching for your boyfriend, Aris. Your eyes meet his and you swear they light up.

You rush towards him and give him a side hug.

"Hey!" You say to him.

"Hey, I got you a tray of food!" He replies back.

"Thanks Aris, you're so sweet!" You say and give him a peck on the cheek. He blushes and giggles.

"Do you wanna sit at that table over there?" You point at the table where you usually sit with the other gladers.

"Some other kids from my maze will be there." You say.

"Sure." Aris replies back.

You smile and lead him over to your table. Once you get closer to the table, some of the gladers notice you and Aris.

You sit down and you have this stupid smile over your face because Aris has his arm wrapped around you while he eats.

You see some of the other gladers come and sit at the table.

"Hey Y/N." Frypan and a few others say.

"Hi." You say.

Then Newt comes and sits down and immediately notices Aris.

"Who's this?" He asks. Although he didn't say it in a intimidating way like you expected he would, you still were scared of him not approving Aris.

"This is my boyfriend, Aris." You say, earning a few wolf whistles from the nearby gladers.

"Oh alright, I already know him a bit, from last night of course." He says, smirking.

You grow a dark shade of pink. How did he know? Was he awake? I mean, you were screaming, so he would be awake right?

He starts laughing, "It's fine, honestly, you guys are cute together." He says.

"Ohhhh, good." You say, relieved.

Newt then walks away to get his food.

"Soooo," Says Minho, "How long have you two been a thing?"

"Oh shut It Minho!" You say, laughing.

You look over to Aris and he's holding in his laughter.

At this point, you knew you loved this boy.

You lay your head on his shoulder. He turns and kisses your forehead, earning a few "Awws" from the surrounding gladers.