Fear

PAST

AURORA'S AGE: 16

Aurora's pov

Most of the people never went to the principal's office on their own accord knowing that even if they complained for Hector he would still be untouched because the principal was his father. It almost came as an surprise when Mr Gregory invited me and a student, Graham to personally apologize for his son's temperamental behavior to his home.

People usually whispered into the background how different Hector and his father were and it was he who brought shame and unhappiness to his family to the point that his mother passed away with an heart attack two years ago.

I had told Ares, my elder brother about meeting with Mr Gregory but he refused, Dad was leading a surprise attack for now and the soldiers left behind were very less so Ares prohibited me from going any where without security.

I walked into the almost empty hallways to go the head office to inform that I would not be able to attend before I saw Hector standing there at the end of the corridor. I rolled my eyes to him but before I had the chance to turn around he came to me in haste steps pulling me inside an empty classroom.

"Atrocious!-"

"Don't go Aurora." His eyes for that moment were almost frantic as he held my shoulders gently, silver irises breaking like a glass chandelier fallen yet still spreading light from the broken candles attached in it. Cupping my face with utmost carefulness as if he was afraid to break he searched my face for any signs of distress.

"What is it?" Since childhood the first thing I learned was learning the body language of a person, for all I knew and have seen Hector since two months, he had always a charming face and personality. Even if his deeds were never good he had always been confident and unapproachable he still appeared too shaken up to be consoled right now.

"Don't go anywhere near that monster....I searched for Graham all over the school and he has left, I need to go home as soon as possible." His eyes were red as he pulled me outside, his step making me stumble yet he did not slowed down.

"What the hell are you doing?! I cannot understand-"

"My father has called you to his home, do you understand the meaning Aurora! He has his eyes set on you....you have no strong background and he knows that, for god sake how come you are so dumb!" He shook my shoulders before pulling me inside his car, without a word more the engine purred to life.

"I was not going to go either way." Those words might have brought him some comfort as he broke the silence after some minutes.

"I will drop you to your home, don't come to school from now onwards."

"Why are you so afraid of him? Your father.....what has he done to you?"

"Have you forgotten who I am? I am stronger than you in every single aspect and you are nothing, how will he able to do something to me? Show concern for your ownself."

Those were the words that escaped his lips as he held my hand gently guiding me out of the car, his eyes observing my face for some seconds as if trying to say something before he shook his head and closed the car door saying a sentence as if saying goodbye.

"This is hell...don't come close to the people who are tainted Aurora, you will dirty your soul."

I had hated him so much but at that moment I had felt he was going to do something which would change everything. I had no trust in him, no feelings but at that single moment I was certain that a storm was approaching.

______________________________________________

PRESENT

The companies stocks were skyrocketing and the business was flourishing, there was nothing that the staff members thought was impossible in the dictionary of Aurora Waylon. She was a genius and had worked harder than anyone even lower to her status.

Those who were unaware of her being the Royal Princess of Mafia in the clean world which was untouched with the deep dark roots of mafia knew her to be the most intelligent person of the era with an IQ above 170. Learning different languages was her favorite pastime with Spanish, French, English, Japanese, Latin, Greek and twenty others were the ones which she was fluent it.

The princess was having a good day until her arms business deal which was going good till now collapsed, the person who was going to sign the contract withdrew because someone else offered him much more benefits than she did and it was enough to boil her blood.

"Ma'am somebody named Xander Asis has acquired the deal."

Aurora sighed, flicking her fingers she addressed all the people to leave before standing. She watched the clouds and the skyline from the glass office that was build at the highest position possible. This Xander was someone she had known to be greedy and overpowering from the first glance.

There was a feeling of chaos she felt around him when they first met in a gala, there were no talks and pleasantries exchanged but the way he looked at her...she was certain that he wanted her but not because of her own self but due to his interest in her empire. Aurora had some goals fixed straight, she trained to be the empress of mafia dynasty since childhood.

No matter whom she marries she was not willing to forget her responsibilities and give her mafiaso to another, blind in love. Her brother was there to be the King of half of the mafia dynasty and only he was able to manage such a vast and heavy world... the others with wolf eyes and black ambitions.....none shall prevail.

Aurora closed her eyes, she was already twenty three and yet there was none that she liked, she could see all of them liking her because of the person she was depicted as and none of them had truly known her.

Silver irises filled with a deep loneliness flashed before her as she shook her head trying to forget every single thing related to him.

She had such a dark side....who would ever love her but she was not ready to compromise.

If the princess would not be blessed with someone she loved it was better she spend her life alone.

A/N: One thing that I wish to specify is that Hector is not bad, please have faith in me. If he will be not worthy, he would not have her. I honestly hate female leads who take back abusive men in the name of love because for me that is stupidity.