PART 2 HE IS INNOCENT

Shivering warm palms cupped the face of a lying man. A bloody gash on his bicep was wrapped in bandages and the fleeting moment painted a picture of a pitiful woman crying for her fallen soulmate.

She traced his face with trembling fingers that were scared of leaving another wound on his already frail body. Today he had made her indebted to him.

All those threats and venomous words said made sense at the moment, everything was crystal clear, but why to take so much pain to save her, only if she had not hidden her identity.....would the outcome be still the same? wasn't there an ounce of possibility that they could have started as friends and she could have helped him deal with that monster then lord why did it came down to this dark mayhem?

With everything going in her mind Aurora forgot the moment that she had came running inside the ward and the moment she was in, her fingers had held onto his callused hands but did that meant she did not regretted it? Regretted ever meeting him?

No, she disliked it here, how vulnerable it made her feel despite her promising that she shall carry on the legacy of Waylons, it had her heart thrumming erratically as if something that was completely and entirely hers in all its sense was reduced to such stature.

Aurora saw him lying there , all vulnerable and pale and concluded that she did not hated him, never, because in a twisted way she had liked him all this while. And now that she knew it how come her heart let him suffer.

"Why? Why you Hector? How can you suffer every single moment and don't say anything." Crying tears and blood she realized that it had returned, the melancholic feeling of before being adopted, fear of each passing second. The abuse and pain where her throat burned with crying all the time, all had returned.

Watching him through glassy eyes Aurora simply recalled the first sight she had of him. Those silver irises breaking like mirrors and molten liquid from the stars had looked deep into her earth irises and blinked them almost so heartbreakingly that she forgot to breathe, at the moment those platinum swirls blinked as if contemplating that was this the person to adore or to threaten to stay away.

She never said before but now her pouty lips parted to whisper a sweet sentence in her broken voice.

"You are so beautiful."

Hector Asis was like an angel, a counterpart of Lucifer who once was the god's beloved yet later was casted down from heaven due to his betrayal yet even later what did that made him, an archangel and the King that built hell. An outcast but with such a devastating beauty that even the god saw him so many times wondering.....why did it had to be him?

Aurora sat beside him for hours, till the ghastly rain full of deep dark clouds of abhorrence had poured all its essence on the pathways of the city and was now calm, till all was forced to complete silence with soothing breeze of cool air blowing.

The mafia Princess or an imposter, she remembered herself to be one, felt that some scars fade away yet, are the most lethal ones since they are still bloodborne once touched. She had gone from a hell to the doors of heaven but what about him?

What about Hector?

Will he still have to go to the same school and face the questions of his acquittances either about the murder or about the assault?

Will his life ever go back to normal, with people not reminding him that he was an orphan with no one to rely.... She had come out of it because she got her family yet him, it would not be same for him.

He will remember the trauma and become more aggressive, full of hate and misery, born out of darkness, he will immerse in it.

She could not leave him like that.

That's right....even if today she exhausted all her power and control, still she will do everything, plan his life for him. No matter how selfish she was yet this will be least that she will do before bidding him farewell.

Aurora touched the platinum chain dangling with a locket from her neck, the priest said that it was a charm that would protect her from all evil, that it was meant to being peace to her, serenity and tranquility, fill her life with happiness.

The cool metallic ornament was taken off before Aurora put her arms around Hector's neck in what seemed as a hug before making him wear that.

"In this life and every other Hector, I only wish for you to live well."

_________________________________________
Short chapter sorry!