Meet you

Darkness had covered the entire arena in its blanket of night by the time Aurora arrived at her mansion. Cecil her personal bodyguard bowed and retreated to her personal quarters that were right next to Aurora's thus in case of any attack there would be quick reinforcements.

"I would like my dinner in my room." Servants bowed and maids scurried off to prepare a table of dishes while the older ones followed Aurora to her room to arrange for a bath that she daily took to relieve her stress. Luxury and extravagance sometimes was heavier than common life since what followed that was responsibility and burden.

"Princess, in the gifts that the Queen send, there was a pack of five sea salts, here I have kept it for you."

"Alright, leave me for now."

"Yes ma'am"

Mild warm water with lilac roses floating over the surface rippled when the mafia princess gracefully slid the diamond hairpin out of her silky strands making the chocolate locks tumble down her creamy backside.

Aurora was referred as the mafia empress in the outside world but once she entered her territory all the servants and workers still acknowledged her as their princess and not empress, the reason was simple yet profound, her father and mother were the founding monarchs of the true Waylon Mafia empire thus even after giving up their respective positions to her and Ares both Ajax and Alaina still had enormous prestige and respect, thus in their honor Aurora and Ares both followed some protocols in their respective households.

Axaina Palace in Switzerland that was earlier considered their home was now the palace of the former monarchs while Ares had his own mansion in the country of Brazil to have a better grip over the underworld. Aurora herself resided in Italy to control the Waylon Enterprises.

A tranquil scenery that of Aurora drinking red wine that was kept in a tray elegantly was shattered when her phone sang the tune of a piano symphony.

"Hello" The silence that answered from another end was deafening before it was felt that some from from the other end drew a shaky breath.

"Aurora......Its you Aurora." Raspy voice with deep baritones as if shaking and trembling resonated from another end making Aurora widen her eyes before she realized who it was. Her eyelids trembled with lips releasing a warm breath when she recovered from the initial shock.

"H-Hector how did you?"

"You remember me? I-I am glad to hear your voice, how can you remember me....wait how can you remember." The silver eyed man seemed to have his emotions scattered like the morning rays of the sun that seemed to be so bright yet omnipotent in all ways to be even seeping through all pores of his conscience.

"Hector breathe" And he did the exact same opposite, her request made him stop breathing for a moment before he could regain his thoughts.

"Breathe Hector, I always remembered you." A deep sense of nostalgia hit the man who could not help but tremble slightly, she was here, his hardwork for five long years paid of.

"T-then can you meet me? I wanted to meet you Aurora...to-to apologize....to say sorry yet being thankful to you. No matter who you are, I want to tell you haw grateful I am...just your presence had saved me." The words said were shy and modest, unwilling to tell her that he wanted to show her that he had changed, to make her feel proud of him and eventually to pursue her....no matter who she was in this entire world, he liked her.

"When the time comes we will meet but I am not sure if that is what you would want." Those gloomy words failed to convey her fear and insecurity....if he see her for who she was, would he be delighted or disgusted.

_______________________________________________________________

Everyone had their own demons and regrets, the only thing that she was ashamed of in this life was leaving Hector behind the way she did, even after knowing what he was going through she did not met him or consoled him as a friend.

He had been a despicable person but was she not even more cruel that he was. To hide her own feelings that she considered disgusting she left Italy in a hurry. How could 'she' who has to bring honor to her empire and make her father and mother proud can dare fall for someone but for all these years she had regretted.

And now when the opportunity of meeting the one she once had felt a avalanche of sparks for had arrived she dared not take any rash decisions.

"Aurora" Ares called her name before entering in her room where files were kept on the floor haphazardly.

He was getting married next month with Rose and there were thousands of things that he had to do because they were already made Mafia King and Mafia Empress legally just the thing was that Aurora's crowning was done much before Ares so that his marriage could go smoothly without Rose feeling the pressure of being the Queen consort.

Right now it was not officially announced thus Ares was still mafia prince in front of others.

"I am sorry I did not heard you before." Ares sat down on the bed while his sister sat in between the paperwork on the ground, he patted the space beside him making his sister stand and walk towards him before taking her place.

"Do you remember dad was very strict and stern when we were inside Mafia headquarters Styx. Once when we were small I made you tear all the alliance papers from all mafia clans and I remember that he made me kneel for whole one night till my legs did not had any feeling and you on the other hand went with him to an ice cream parlor that day."

Aurora recalled the memory and could not help but laugh softly. She reminisced crying rivers, all ugly and afraid when dad called her inside the office to know who dared to ruin his years of hardwork. Later it was Ares that was sent to each clan to make them resign the documents.

"Even that day mom and dad loved you beyond all these and today also it is the same but I don't see you loving yourself enough. Ma never says it because she does not wishes for you to feel uncomfortable but she always talks to dad that you are taking everything very seriously thus I had to intervene.

"Follow your heart little devil, all of us will die one day. Kings and Emperors have passed and their names and memories will be forgotten with time, the only thing that is truth is today, do not worry and live...like you want to, its time you look inside yourself and be selfish Aurora.....pursue your reality....your true happiness."