INK

PAST

Trigger warning: mentions of child sex abuse

"Is there a girl that you fancy Hector?"

No matter how much Hector tried, the food could not be digested when his father was sitting right across him. Gregory Asis looked at Hector from top to bottom in a knowing manner making Hector's hand unconsciously tremble.

"With such a nice body, why is that you don't have had any relationships till now?" Silver eyes were shriveling behind the veil of dark eyelashes. Despite being physically much stronger Hector could not manage to look into the eyes of Gregory. There was a fear lingering, a trepidation so strong that at any moment Gregory can and will bind his hands to the bed like before and take off his clothes.

Right as this moment he wished to go to a dark place where no one can find him, no light can reach him and nobody could touch him. He never wished to die, it was better if he stopped existing all of a sudden.

"Since you are so handsome-" The moment the chair screeched onto the floor signified Gregory's standing up and rounding off the table to stand right behind him, was the exact same more Hector froze with his ears ringing and body shivering as no sounds escaped him when he wanted to shout out with terror.

He hated people calling him handsome. Since childhood everyone said that he was a child with so much warmth as if it was sunshine residing in him. But the truth was there was no light that could reach his dark heart. 'handsome' and 'beautiful'.....those were the words whispered in his ears when he was raped.

Not once but for the matter of time expanding for years this was his reality. He was rarely at this place they considered his 'home', he slept in the garage he worked since that was the place he felt much safer, ate whatever he could manage to since that food was even if not enough to sustain but much more easier to eat so today how come he got trapped in this place.

All because he wasn't careful enough.

"If you bring in someone that can make me a little happy every now and then.......how about I buy you your own house to live in?"

____________________________________________________________________________

[[past]]

For those who have only seen darkness there is no way they could immerse their soul into light. Hector Asis had one of the brightest childhood with everything at his beck and call, drowning in beautiful gifts and luxuries, his life was a dream for some but there was something off about it.

Ava Asis was the woman who never had her feet on the ground, with a doting husband and a beautiful baby boy that she gave birth at an age when she was not particularly ready, it came as a blessing when her husband came forward to take all the responsibilities of the child on himself, encouraging her to go out more, meet her friends....there were trips organized for her and much more.

Being surrounded with such extravagance she never saw that there was something wrong with the way her husband treated their child, the way he kept her away from Hector. Neither the small child realized what was happening around him. He was six when his father asked him to strip and the very first time of the oncoming times when he was scrutinized like an object.

First it was simply him standing there not able to understand anything with Gregory watching him with a glint in his eyes, few years proceeded like that but there seemed nothing wrong with that. Hector thought that the gifts were out of love, what would a child know?

The things that feel wrong but he was praised about it.

When Hector was eleven he came to realize that his interaction with his father was not something other children had because Gregory described it as 'special'. Touching him, groping and trying to pry open his body felt horrible but maybe it was something that he was not accustomed to? maybe something was wrong with him to find faults in his father's love, maybe the 'secret' he usually warner him about was really precious and sacred....

At twelve Gregory had taught him the ways to please, they called it their bonding time but Hector had cried horrendously every single time that happened. His father had started using his body for his own pleasure and things became darker than ever.

What the person is made of becomes the very conscience, Ava was completely unaware of the heinous things happing behind her back but it can only be called as a relief when she came home one day to see Gregory bathing her son. There would have been nothing out of ordinary if his hands have not been touching their son the way they were.

She became suspicious leading to the very first fight between the couple.

With everything in her ability Ava forced Gregory to send their son to an all boys boarding school in Italy. Her own parents came from a powerful background thus it saved Hector making him open to a new world out, realizing what were the things that had happened to him.

Born in hatred, he was made of hatred, buried into it.

That fearful, innocent boy was hidden deep into the shadows, the word of Rape echoing into his mind every single night he slept. What woke up the other day was a bully trying to release his anguish in one way or the other. He like to see fear on people's faces, it made him feel in control, that somehow he was stronger than he was.

But there was one thing he despised...touching people, his insults were verbal and words sharper than arrows but he hated getting physically involved.....never in his life he had hit a person neither tried getting closer. It suffocated his nose till he got panic attacks.