Rival and mini supporter

A/N: Brace yourself, an adorable celebrity is making an appearance in this episode.

The man with crystal silver irises looked down at the files piled up on his desk and heaved a heavy sigh, why was his life comprised of so many papers?

Sometimes he even had nightmares regarding them, these days Aurora was also pretty busy and could only come home at night where she would be out like a light as soon as her body fell on the bed,

His life was so tragic

Hector who was sulking badly since morning was going to take a nap on his office desk when his secretary entered with a professional smile.

"Sir-"

"No"

"But sir-"

"No!"

"Alright I will tell Mr Waylon that you are busy since you are taking a beauty sleep."

"Okay!-no wait who?"

"Sir your brother-in-law."

And that was how the first meeting in between Hector and Ares was arranged or more likely that was how Ares barged in the office of Asiatics with a little bundle in his hand after he heard that Aurora had brought the man she mentioned to him at his wedding home.

The atmosphere was incredibly tense before Hector cleared his throat and smiled gently.

"Hello, I am Hector Valadros and I have heard a lot about you from Aurora." He nodded at Ares but when the tiny fairy wearing a fruit hat in Ares's hold looked at him with twinkling eyes, Hector smiled not knowing that it was so dazzling that the princess instantly fell in love with him.

Her first crush!

It was at that moment Ares found the man more hateful than ever. Took away his sister and now even dared to charm away his daughter. Ares clutched Peony's little pomelo head and buried her in his hold as if commanding the tiny princess to not look at anyone other than him.

"Likewise, I am Ares." There was a silence stretching long before Ares tilted his head a little and gave a dangerous smile.

"Finally I have the opportunity to meet the person for whom my sister was always so concerned for after coming back from Italy."

"Aurora has always been so kind...I didn't knew any of it earlier and thought that she might have forgotten about me." Hector talked to Ares but his eyes often went to Peony who peeked at him.

So goddamn adorable!!!

"How could she when you used to bully her?" Hector was startled by that and his thoughts receded to his dark past , his lashes drooping as if he was thinking deeply before looking at Ares and not at Peony anymore.

Maybe he would never be a good father, what if in future he could not protect his children or turned out to be a bad person.

"I am ashamed of my past." After that the two of the men could not speak anything for sometime.

"You must already know that we are mafia right?" It wasn't a question, it was a simple statement which was asking -I hope you are aware we are very dangerous.'

"Aurora told me."

"Then, you must know that if she hated you back then, she would have already killed you...it was because Aurora always liked you.."

Ares hated to say that but he was aware that his sister was always very keen to be with this person infront of him, she liked him since a really long time and he approved of it just that....it was just that he came to warn Hector of the dire consequences he would face if he ever tried to hurt his precious sister.

"I know you don't trust me but I really love Aurora, I wouldn't ever, even in my dreams do anything that harms her."

"Lee yay" The gibberish was followed by the tiny hands streching themselves to call Hector. The male looked at Ares who seemed to be unhappy yet the newly crowned mafia king got up and settled his heart and soul outside his body in the hold of the his rival.

Hector held onto Peony who embraced him with her little head lying on his shoulders and then at Ares. His hands tightened onto the princess as if he was afraid that she would be taken back from him.

"Its precisely that you are a little trustworthy that our father agreed to invite you home and I am here to meet you." When those words were said Hector's whole being lightened and he grinned in mirth and astonishment.

"Really?"

"Just very little."

"Brother-in-law!"

"Shut it-"

"Yaaaaaaa!"

Ares gritted his teeth, this person was really Aurora's type, it gave him chills.

"Just an hour, if you didn't give me my Peony in an hour I will kill you."

But Hector who embraced the little fairy so lovingly wasn't willing at all.