5 years have passed

Dear Hector

When I first heard people calling you with your name I had been astonished, for 'Hector' was the Nobel Prince, the legendary of the Trojans War heroes and one to be blessed by sun god Apollo in Greek mythology.

Despite the blue blooded origins he had a tragic life and even a more tragic death. I felt pity and most of all a spark of an unknown gloom because why would someone who was trying to bless their child with the most beautiful future.....why would anyone name you after the prince who had such a fate?

Later when I saw you being a bully and all that compassion turned to something akin to hatred and dislike. From the feeling of being your friend it was turned to be an enemy of yours but today when I saw you in the hospital laying down so lifeless I realized that Aurora, me, never had the privilege to know who you truly are and I am a hopeless being..

For all the things you have suffered I do not have the capability to tell you how strong you were, for all the pain that you went through I cannot express how kind you have been to not get plunged inside that insanity.

Today is the last day of mine in Italy Hector, I come from unknown origins and despite you searching for me I would be far off from your reach but I hope one day, fate and destiny will make me meet you and that will be the time that I only wish to see you so bright and high.....just like a star that shines above all.

Don't let the darkness plunge you into misery because you have done nothing wrong, even if the world says that you killed someone, I hope you remember that even the god of death has killed numerous yet is worshipped.

You need to come out of this Hector, you need to show the world who you truly are because for me, I have never seen someone as beautiful as you.

I want to see you shine.

With all my heart

~ AURORA W

_____________________________________________________________

5 years later

There were some that were born out of the darkest of the spheres and had built their empires in the same tar ink yet then there were those few that were like Hector.

An angel of the purest form of crystal water flowing in deep mountain valleys in mischievous ways that attained his light from the first rays of the sun and shone like the one having a halo of glimmering star, Hector Valadros was the one person that when smiled people stood in awe and watched.

The eyes that had once lost their shine now seemed to be so heart clenching with the sacred hues of cobalt sky splattering across silver that most of the reporters taking his interview for various media channels usually were reduced to a stuttering mess. Women flocked the TV screens to get one view of the person who was reserved and did not interacted much but rather was beyond splendid, his art was so magnificent that it conveyed the depth of his thoughts.

Infinitely kind yet a genius born once in a millennia, his name was taken with utmost respect and deep affection among his fans as the master sculptor that created life size figures with such creativity and magic that it seemed to be miraculous and almost alive.

It was a high honor and once in a life opportunity to be invited in the entertainment industry to debut as the lead actor for the most prestigious of the companies but who in the entire face of earth that had known him was not aware that not one, not two but there were tens of such offers given to him every single day and were rejected in return with such polite and kind attitude that the directors and producers could not help but approach him again and again.

There were various artists and female actresses with connections and felt that after once becoming friends with the male, it might be easy to enter his heart but that was the one and only time they were made aware that beneath those bright eyes and angelic face there lied a sleeping lucifer, an angel still yet a product of light and darkness swirling together, bright eyes being swallowed in an abyss as he told them to stop bothering him.

Years ago after the incident of murder took place, the male with glittering silver irises woke up to be only surrounded by the Mayor, Graham's parents and the head of police department in the city.

Even though time has passed like a series of photographic film yet that incident never failed to fill him with something akin to warmth and support as the Cop told him not to worry because he had done the right thing, there were people that were ready to testify for him in the court and then their were those like Graham's parents that were beyond grateful to him.

The Mayor told him that with how good his grades were over the past few years, they were going to send him to a prestigious institute, most probably to the United States for acquiring further higher education.  Impressed with his bravery and courage, there were two old judges too that came after these people were gone, they assured him that he was going to get out of this in a month and would be send a psychologist within three days that would help him out of his trauma.

Wasn't that too easy for him to get out of every thing, since when has the heavens been so considerate? 

Later even in his bad health he had felt one emotion......heartbreak, after reading Aurora's letter and when Graham told him that indeed she left Italy but not before sitting beside him till midnight, she was weeping hopelessly and had left a insignia dangling at his neck in the form of the platinum chain pendant.

Reading he contents of the letter, a feeling bloomed so sad that it brought tears of helplessness flow down his eyes in the darkness of night when no one could see him cry.

The bully who was the source of terror was reduced to the object of sympathy but in those dark nights he had taken a resolve, to get better.....a hundred times stronger and much like she had wished and then he will search for her, no matter he had to search the ocean or beneath the earth he will find her.

And finally, after the long wait of five years, all those nights he had stood awake in her remembrance was going to pay off.

Soon, we will meet.