01

Liu Y/n

"Y/n!!!" I heard my name being called by Zia, My best friend, she ran to me, "What's up?" I asked "I heard that there's an singing contest right on the day in our camping" She said.

"And where did you heard that?" I asked, raising a brow on her "Of course, on your beloved" She teased, I smacked her back, she coughed playfully "Anyways...you should join there, and it's your chance to confess girl!" She said, cheering me.

"Fine I'll try signing up" I said, putting my arms around her "What!!?! Don't you just try!" "do it!" She said, encouraging me, "Fine...but you sign up!" I claimed, she shakes her head.

"Nuh-Uh" "Chan's the one listing... it's your time to shine Y/n" She uttered, nudging her elbow on me, I felt myself blushing, "Fine..." Finally agreeing "Yeah!!! That's what I'm talking about!" She said, cheering.

"So now.... let's go" She said, dragging me where I can sign up, "Z-Zia" I stuttered, "There he is!" She said, pointing her index finger at Chan, he's with his friends, that's when she suddenly pushed me, making me stumble infront of him.

"WoOaAhH!!!" I screamed a bit, as I was stumbling "Uh...." Chan's friend said, looking at each other, having an awkward look "I...Uhh" I answered, fixing myself.

"I Uhm...." "Say it!" Zia suddenly said, I inhaled and exhaled before saying it "Do you need something?" Chan asked, looking at me, "Y-Yes!" I suddenly screamed, his friends laughed at me, I looked down, while covering my mouth.

"Guys..." He said, defending me, "You all go first..." Chan said, they nodded and left "So...do you need something?" He asked "I Uhm...." I looked at Zia, she smiled, and nodded, I get the courage to tell him.

"I want to participate in our Camping Singing Contest....."

To Be Continue