11

Liu Y/n

"Okay students.... we're here" I suddenly heard the head teacher talked at the mic "Get up and pick your things up, "After you change into your swimming attire... we're gonna have a swimming activity...." "So move now" The Head Teacher said, I yawned, eyes still close.

I looked beside me, and saw Chan having a hard time in his shoulder, he was stretching his arms, I awkwardly laugh, he heard it "I'm sorry..." I apologized.

"No worries" He said, smiling, but you can see the awkwardness too, I bowed lightly, before getting up, I picked my things up, "I'll go first..." I said, as I blast off, not wanting to there, being embarrassed.

"Look how cute they are!" I suddenly heard Zia, I looked around, and found her with Chan's friends, looking at my.....Camera? 'Wait...is that my camera?' I thought as I walked in their way.

"Is that my camera?" I asked Zia, she nodded, "Look! Aren't you both cute?" She asked, putting the camera infront of my face, I scrunched my face, before looking at my Camera.

I gasped, at how me and Chan sleep.....

"Aren't you cute?" She said, squealing "D-Delete that

"Aren't you cute?" She said, squealing "D-Delete that..." I said stuttering "Uh...no?" She said, "Then I will..." "Oh darling....I have many copies of that...and many more" She said, I dragged her away.

"What the H Zia!?!" I claimed, "What? I know you like it!" She said, wriggling her eyebrows, I looked away "N-No..." I stuttered "Yeahh sure" She answered, starting to tickle me.

"Fine.... keep it in my camera...then send me the snaps you did– I mean delete it" I said, she laughed hardly "Nuh-Uh darling" She said, flicking her forefinger in my forehead.

"Many things will happen later....just wait" Zia suddenly claimed, before dragging me back where she was earlier.

To Be Continue