14

Liu Y/n

Seconds has passed, and my eyes were still shut, scared that we might lose, when I heard some cheering around me, I opened my eyes, and all of them, were happy.

"You did it!" Zia said, hugging me, "I shoot it?" I asked, they all nodded, that's when Chan hugged my both legs and lift me up, in the air.....😳

"Okay! TEAM A WINS! TEAM B! KEEP IT UP" "For our next game

"Okay! TEAM A WINS! TEAM B! KEEP IT UP" "For our next game....we are doing Chicken Fight!" Our Head Teacher announced, we all looked at each other "Okay....this a bit weird cause.....".

"We don't have many girls around....so the girls can pick their partners...it can't be girls too! Because that can cause of losing...But nevermind choose whoever you want" "Okay then... we'll give you five minutes to choose" She said, walking towards the other teachers.

"Oh! I know who should I choose!" Zia said, being excited, she walks towards a handsome guy, whom I assumed it's Hyunjin, "Who should I choose?" I asked Zia, "Bang Chan..." She said, teasing me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Nuh-Uh!" She said, "But you two can make a great team!" She said, trying to be positive "No, Can work miss" I explained, and that's when my life turned upside down.

"Hey!" I heard Chan's voice behind me "Is Chan behind me?" I mouthed, she giggles and nodded, I turned around, being nervous "Do you have a partner?" He asked, "M-Me? No...I don't have" I claimed.

"That's great!" "Can I?" He asked "I.....–" Zia cutted me off, "Yes! She would love too!" She answered for me, "Sweet!" Chan said, "Okay Students! Time's Up" our head teacher uttered, "Get in your positions...".

We followed, what she's saying, "One by one....get inside the pool, if you or your opponent lose...you have to get out of the pool, and so does the winner, and the next player will get in, in the pool, and fight until one your team wins".

We started the game, and it's now 2v3, I was nervous, first because, I'm going to be on top of Chan, and second, nervous that if we're gonna lose just because of me.

"It's now our turn" Chan said, dragging my hand, as he get in, at the pool, "Climb on top of my shoulder" He said, patting his shoulder, I just obeyed what he said.

"Okay....you can start....NOW!" She screamed, and we fought, luckily I made them go down, and now it's a tie, "Okay! Good job! We have a Tie" She announced, making our team cheered.

As we get off the pool, as me and Chan did a High Five, and now it's Zia and Hyunjin's turn "Do your best!" I screamed at them, and they nodded, smiling at us.

To Be Continue